★23★

Tae: * happy* hobi hyung......

he saw hobi from a far ... He was looking for something...... Like crazy........

Tae's pov

Thank you god!!!!!!! *Crying* You gave me a way!!!!!

He must be searching for me!!!! maybe kook hyung is here too!!

But...... How will I tell hobi hyung that I'm here ....  If I shout Felix hyung will find out that I'm here.....and maybe ... He will try to harm hyung too... No...no I can't risk hyungs life.....Then....How ......how.....

                          💡

End of tae's pov

Tae looked at his pair of shoes which where on the ground... beside his bruised foot....he saw where hobi was standing.... that place didn't had much dried leafs which would make sound
he got an Idea... He throw one of his shoes though hobi's direction... Not too hardly....

Hobi's attention went to that shoe which fell near his feets... He immediately recognized those shoes....

Hobi's pov

I was searching for tae.... like a mad man...but no trace of him yet.... But suddenly a shoe fell near my feets.... My eyes widen....

It's Tae's shoe..... YES!!! it's his.... I'm damn sure.... He buyed it when we all went to the shopping mall ...... He himself showed me those shoes!!!!

I was searching for the person who throw the shoe.....and I saw tae.... from a little far.... waving his hands for me to notice...and as soon as I saw him I ran though him

End of hobi's pov

Hobi has reached through tae..... And tae hold his hand..and pulled him down... making hobi crunch down to tae's level....

Hobi: TAE!!!!

Tae: *happy tears* hyung!!! *Hugging hobi tightly*

Hobi: * hugging back* shhhh don't cry baby... I'm here...... I'm here to get you, get you out of here....

Tae: * breaking the hug* h-hyung *hiccups* hyung I wanna go home*crying* f-felix hyung*crying hard*

Hobi: shh.... *Wiping his tears away softly*  don't cry bub... It's not a time for crying.... We have to get out from here quickly...

Tae: * nodding* y-y-yes

Hobi: get up ... Let's go....

Hobi and tae both got up and started to run ....but not to fast as it would make sound... Hobi was holding tae's hand... After running for so long finally hobi stopped running... they were infront of a big mansion.... It was not an old creepy mansion like we see in horror movies .... other then it was new mansion.... It had a big shining gate...

 It had a big shining gate