11 - dreams ౨ৎ

"Megumi," Y/n was on her knees tugging on the boy's belt, signaling him to take it off

"Megumi," Y/n was on her knees tugging on the boy's belt, signaling him to take it off. "I want to make you feel good Megumi," Megumi had taken off his belt and thrown it somewhere in his room. He did not care where it ended he just wanted to enjoy the moment right now.

"I've never done anything like this Y/n, it feels weird," his face was beet red and his cheeks were burning up. He kept looking down at the girl in between his legs who didn't break eye contact with him.

That drove him crazy. So crazy that his dick was so hard and all he could do if hope she helped him.

"Don't worry Megumi, I'll give you a very good first time."

RING RING RING

Megumi's alarm went off. As quick as lightning he shot up his bed. He was breathing rapidly and sweating like crazy.

'What was I just dreaming about!' Megumi slapped himself to properly wake up. His eyes were wide open now as he tried to replay his dream.

It felt so real for him; it felt so nice.

"Megumi you have a mission today with Itadori

"Megumi you have a mission today with Itadori. Y/n-chan will be going with you two incase any thing happens." Those were the words of Gojo who told Megumi over the phone what his job today was, he also had to tell the other about it asap.

The problem was that Megumi could not confront Y/n right now. Or he will have a hard problem to fix.

Just the sight of her made him fold. He liked how pretty she looked in her uniform, he liked how her leg warmers made her look extra cute, how she didn't wear any leggings with her skirt so her smooth legs showed. Her uniform was similar to Maki's back when she was a first year, the difference was that she wore loafers and a white lab coat. She would wear these cute round glasses when she read something and would forget to take them off sometimes.

"Itadori. We have to go on a mission and Y/n has to come with us," Megumi knocked on Yujis door and opened it a second later to tell him the plan.

"Right now?" The boy was putting more posters of women in his dorm, he was on top of his bed with pieces of tape all over his pijama shirt.