Prestory information

Just some quick information before you start, the name I use will be Valerie Vandort unless stated otherwise. It is simply because it helps with writing if she has the same name and the same personality, but I do take requests. 

For requests:
Email me at whothehellismack@gmail.com or leave a comment.
I hold the right to say no to a request if I am uncomfortable with writing it.
If you do make a request, please add the following;
- Name of your character
- The actual request itself
- Any names of side characters
- Anything you do NOT want in it (ie. a name you dislike if I decide to add a side character, something that makes you uncomfortable). This one is NOT needed if you do not want to add it.
- Any other important information for your request.

And before the messages on Wattpad were removed I had so many people borderline bully me about only writing white OC, it is because I am white and Asian. I don't feel comfortable writing POCs because I do not want to accidentally make a mistake and have y'all come at me for being racist any more than you already do. So, please remember that next time you wonder why all my OCs are white.

Other than that, enjoy my mediocre attempts at one shots.