a unexpected visit

If anything could distract Emily from just about anything it would be you. Lost in all senses, too caught up being a sweaty tangled mess. You guys had been at it for quite a while now, right at the point of climax.

You see distractions aren't always the best...

(penelope has a key b/c she watches sergio)

"Emily, Y/n were hereeeee" Penelope sang out excited to finaly catch up with two who had been on maternity leave for a bit now. "huh I wonder where they could be?" she questions. "Well Emily's car is right outside baby girl. They should be here" Morgan answers just as confused as the rest of them.

"ahh~"

Immediately after that noise spencer questions "what was that?" Morgan gives a knowing glance to JJ while poor Spence just looks completely lost. Rossi speaks up "and that is a sign to go~"

"ahh~"

The sounds now consistently repeating. Making each and everyone of them on the team extremely uncomfortable for interrupting something. Morgan decides to speak up again "do you think they forgot we were coming?" to which Spencer responds "I don't care I'm leaving"

"Oh come on pretty boy...you know you wanna join em" ultimately making them all cringe but laugh except spence to which he just sits there red as a tomato extremely uncomfortable.

Foot steps could be heard coming from the hall way. "Oh hey guys sorry I was in the shower for a bit. Y/n is finishing up" everyone laughs at her obvious lie except spence who just questions her "but Emily your hair is dry?" making everyone laugh even more. While Emily turns red and flustered facing the other way where she sees you standing.

"geez babe you are a terrible liar"