1

──────•❥❥❥•────────────

Seoul, South Korea
10:36 PM
──────•❥❥❥•

"YES MOMMY, I MADE IT HERE safely. I'm walking up to my apartment now." I said through the phone while dragging both my suitcases towards the door.

"Alright, well, I guess I'll get out of your hair. Call me back once you're all settled it, alright? I love you tons honey."

"I love you too, mommy. Talk to you later." I hung up the phone with a large sigh.

Finally.

After almost 18 hours on a plane, I'm finally here. I looked around my apartment in awe. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"Well, I guess I should start unpacking then." I said to myself when I noticed the many boxes full of dishes and table furniture on the floor. Thank God the movers set up the couches and mounted the Tv, because I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't.

I moved my suitcases into the coner before going to unpack all the boxes. Hopefully this won't take long.
──────•❥❥❥•
12:20 AM
──────•❥❥❥•
Well I was wrong. That took way longer than it should have, and I'm still not even done with unpacking. But all of that will have to wait until tomorrow because I feel like passing out.

I walk towards my bedroom, and as soon as I walked in there my heart stopped.

The view was absolutely gorgeous.

I could see the entire city from my bedroom, and wow, was it beautiful.

Being on a plane for 17 hours, I still have that plane smell on me and I don't like it, so I decided to take the quickest shower ever. Usually it would be about an hour, but I'm far too tired for that.

After about 15 minutes, I got out, got dressed, brushed my teeth, skipped skin care cause I just want to sleep, and plopped right on my comfortable bed, letting sleep take over.
──────•❥❥❥•
3:26 PM
──────•❥❥❥•

I walked down the streets of Seoul with one airpod in my ear. I'd just come back from the open house viewing the college I'm going to was having. It was huge and the people there were really nice.

I continued to walk before stopping in front of an animal center. I've had a really stressful week, so it's only right that I'd have a break to look at the animals, right?

I walked in the center and thankfully not that many people were in there.

I walked towards the puppy pit and started playing with them.

"Aww, you're so precious!" I spoked to the puppy with puppy-talk. This puppy was absolutely adorable. He was all black and had the most gorgeous doe eyes. His ears were so long and he was so tiny.

"You know you can pick them up, right?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and was met with a gorgeous faced man. He wore an all black sweatsuit, understandable because it's pretty chilly outside.

"Really?" I turned back around to pick up the puppy. "Thanks for letting me know!" I smiled at the man.

He smiled back before introducing himself, "Kim Taehyung." He held out his hand and I shook it happily.

"Y/N L/N." I responded.

"Are you new around here?" He asked me while looking deep into my eyes.

"Is it that obvious? I just move here from Houston."