Chapter 53

For their 3rd day in Malta, the married couple decided to stay in the morning at their hotel, especially with the tiring event they had from previous night. Jungkook said they should try how the night goes and they should have a dinner date outside, which Seokjin agreed on. He thinks his husband is cute to be excited about it and it's the first time he saw Jungkook excited to be out.

"Are you sure you won't be tired walking around?" Jungkook asked, making sure that his pregnant husband won't experience too much pain while walking.

"Hm." Seokjin nodded. "You can massage my feet later if I do. Also, the places you have decided to visit are not as far as the places we have checked yesterday, I think we should be good."

"Okay. Let me know if you feel any pain and we'll immediately go back to the hotel, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay." Seokjin agreed with his usual innocent smile.

Jungkook then opened the door to their hotel room before going out for the night.

Seokjin was surprised that Malta is very lively, much more livelier, at night. He got excited upon seeing a lot of places that are now open. He realized that these establishments were actually close in the morning.

They decided to have dinner in a place which Jungkook chose. They were surprised to see a line in the entrance.

"Baby, I think we can move to another restaurant." Jungkook said worriedly.

"Ha? Why? You wanted to eat here, right?" Seokjin said.

"Yeah, but the line is too long and you might be hungry." He said.

"What are you saying, Kookie? You are too worried about me. I appreciate that but I want you to also be happy. Let's stay here and if the line won't move after half an hour, we can go to another place." Seokjin answered.

Jungkook smiled at him and kissed the top of his head. He realized that Seokjin's kind nature will never ever change. He is innocent, kind and loving. He is sure that he will be a lovely appa to their baby.

"Our baby is lucky to have you as their appa." He said to Seokjin as he backhugged him.

"We are lucky to have you." Seokjin said as he rest his body on Jungkook.

After few more minutes, Jungkook's name was called and the food they have also ordered in advance was given quickly.

"Hmmm!!! You have chosen a really good restaurant, Kookie! I don't mind waiting in the line if the food that will be served to me will be this delicious." Seokjin said as he ate the pasta, smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook was able to breathe out, as he was not sure if the food will suit Seokjin's taste, considering he is very hormonal.

"I am glad you like it." Jungkook said as they continue eating the served food.

While eating, Jungkook observed that some people are actually looking at them. His suspicions grew stronger when the waiters and waitresses would sometimes serve them longer than other customers.

He would not want for Seokjin to notice it as he is very possessive towards him and he too with Seokjin, but he can control it better. However, his patience dissolved in the air when a man came to their table.

"Hello, I was wondering---" the man started as he looked at Seokjin but was immediately stopped when Jungkook talked.

"Me and my pregnant husband are enjoying our honeymoon. I hope you respect our time." He said with gritted teeth.

Seokjin noticed that and immediately held Jungkook's hand. As much innocent as he is, based on his experience in College, a man who approaches him like that would want something and this man is actually to courageous to approach him while Jungkook is around. He is also aware how jealous Jungkook can be if someone even breathe the same air as he does, so he tried to calm him down.