Chapter 16: Camp 98.7 Part 1, The Shark's Attack

Author's Note: I posted a Oneshot book for this story and requests are open so if you want, you can make an request on the request chapter in the oneshot book. Back to the story.

Third Person POV, One month after Uzi left the compound to live with her dad.

The school bus finally arrived at Camp 98.7. Once it stopped, everyone got out with Uzi being the last one to get out. Uzi then looks at two bracelets or whatever there called and remembers what her dad said. 

Flashback, Uzi's house or apartment or WHATEVER!

Khan: After the core collapse

Khan: I didn't notice the collars.

Khan say while looking at an image with him, Nori, and Yeva.

Khan: Only your mom being the catch

Khan says this then spins the photo on his finger and points to Uzi with the other.

Uzi:....!

Khan then showed Uzi her moms "kooky stuff"

Khan: [sighs] She was always all, "Build doors against the coming sky demons!" "The singularity awakens." "Look at this cool 'S' I can draw."

Khan: [sighs] Turns out, I'm not who either of you needed.

There is a short silence until Khan hands Uzi her mom's bracelet or whatever there called.

Khan: Just... be safe, okay?

It then cuts to the teacher somehow getting on top of the roof of one of the cabins and he set a chair and sat on while pulling out his newspaper and reading it until one of the kids ask...

Braidon(I think that's his name idk): Um teacher, what is this field trip?

Teacher: Um yeah, Uzi's idea.

Braidon: Who?

Uzi: I sat next to you for years.

All the students scream except for Uzi.

Uzi: BITE ME! I asked to go alone, he's mad at your test scores.

Teacher: No year end bonus, no learning.

Braidon: So, were just unsupervised-

Just then, four figures land in front of the students and one is on one of the figures shoulders. The four Disassembly Drones all turn their heads slowly at the Workers until they get up and N says.

N: Welcome Camper, Let's sound off.

E: God, I'm going to hate this camping trip.

T: Same.

E: I'm bad with kids for crying out loud.

Brett: I'm good with kids.

T: No shit sherlock.

Darren: Uh, what's going on here.

V: Oh, were your camp counselors or whatever.

N Started counting the kids but they all just look at the four Disassembly Drones, scared until Brett says.

Brett: They won't bite, I'm a Worker Drone that has Disassembly Drones as god damn step parents for crying out loud.

Brett then looks at N then V.

The students faces brighten up a little and they start counting the kids.

N: 23, Alright, we got so many distracting activities planned, so no sneaking off to investigate stuff.