~ Character Intro ~

General

Full name: Akari Kamado
Nickname(s) or Alias: Aneki or Oneesan(siblings), Omari(Inosuke), little moon(Lady Tamayo), my shining star(mom)
Gender: Female
Species: Human
Age: 14 yrs when family died, 16 yrs after 2 yr time skip
Birthday: August 2nd
Sexuality: Bisexual(refers to it as liking both men and women)
Nationality: Japanese
Religion: Buddhism & Shintoism
City or town of birth: Okutama town
Currently lives: Urokodaki's house - village to village - Water Pillar Estate
Language(s): Japanese
Relationship Status: Single/Dating

Appearance

Height: 5'4
Weight: 126 lbs
Figure/build: lithe, lean, barrel-chested, curvy
Hair color: Dark red
Hairstyle: Long & wavy, often in ponytail
Facial Hairstyle: Bangs pushed to the side, wavy hair framing the face on both sides
Eye color: Purple
Skin color: White
Piercings: Earlobes
Scars/distinguishing marks: mole under mouth on left side
Demon Slayer Mark: Exactly like Tanjiro's, but has two copies of the mark; both on the upper left forehead and on the right side of the neck. Gets it during Infinity Train Arc.
Scent: lavender & eucalyptus
Preferred style of clothing: comfortable & pretty or active & flexible (kimono or haori)

Personality and other bits

Personality:
Likes: Siblings, friends, art, music, dance, Lady Tamayo, Demon Slayer Corps, Hpt springs, children
Dislikes: Demons under Muzan, murder, people getting hurt, spiders
Fears/phobias: Being helpless, everyone they care about dying
Favorite color: Light purple
Hobbies: Drawing, Dance, Cooking, Kyūdō, Reading, Shodo, Sado/Chanoyu, Aikido
Talents/skills: Singing, empathy, perseverance, determination, sword fighting, acrobatics, peacemaking, sight, giving advice, listening
Favorite food: Okonomiyaki
Favorite drink: Amazake
Significant/special belongings:

Combat

Peaceful or aggressive attitude: Passive Agressive
Breath Style: Breath of Water(first) & Breath of the Moon(later)

Branch Off: Both breaths are originally based on Sun Breathing, but not any current breathings.

Style/Move List:
Moon Breathing(first six forms were created by human Kokushibo)
• Seventh form: Suijin no Odori
• Eighth form: Tsuki Nami
• Ninth form: Illuminated Lunar Glow
• Tenth form: Waning Crescent

Rank: Mizunoto/Kanoe/ Tsuguko

Weapon of choice: Nichirin Sword
Weaknesses in combat: Protects Siblings, Reliant on weapon, Brute strength
Strengths in combat: Flexibility, Speed, Agility, Defense, Pain Tolerance

Relationship

Parents: Tanjuro & Kie Kamado (deceased)
Siblings: Tanjiro (alive) & Nezuko (demon);Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Rokuta (deceased)
Other Important Relatives: Sumiyoshi & Suyako Kamado (Friends with Yoriichi)
Partner/Spouse: Ozaki(future)
Children(future): Kiyoshi, Shoichi, Teruko, Kotetsu
Best Friend(s): Kanao & Zenitsu
Other Important Friends: Inosuke, Muichiro, Rengoku, Genya, Aoi, Shinobu, Kaburamaru, Giyu, Uzui's Wives, Lady Tamayo
Mentor/Master: Urokodaki/Mitsuri
Acquaintances: Murata, Yushiro, Hotaru, Nagakura, Takeuchi
Kasugai Crow: Fumiko - an intelligent Crow, she is fast & blunt. Later, she is given a crescent headpiece to wear to resemble her slayer and her accomplishments.

The Demon Slayer Corps

Tanjiro Kamado: loves her brave little brother. He hates that he's always in danger and is reckless, but he understands and is proud of him.
Zenitsu Agatsuma: kinda weirded out by him at first, especially with his behavior towards women. However, they get closer and form more of a sibling bond, allowing for Zenitsu to be able to go to her to talk to & rely on.
Inosuke Hashibira: He thinks he's funny, if a little bit ill-tempered at first. She cares for him just like her siblings, especially since he has no family of his own.
Genya Shinazugawa: Watches over him and gives him Sibling advice when he asks for it. She tries to help him repair his relationship with his brother.
Kanao Tsuyuri: Respect her. They talk a lot and have tea together.
Murata: Okay, with him, thankful for his help in situations. He doesn't know him too well, though.
Ozaki: At first glance, she thought she was pretty and helped her escape the webs after being forced to kill her fellow slayers by a demon. She helps her through her trauma and later falls in love with her.

Hashira

Giyū Tomioka - Didn't like him at first due to him hurting her siblings, now sees him as an older brother figure. After everything he has done for them, including later giving them a place to stay, she trusts him with her life.
Shinobu Kochō - Sees her as kind, reminds her of her mother. Blunt but precise, she admires her and is thankful for all the help she has lended her & her siblings.
Kyōjurō Rengoku - She loves his bright personality and believes he's an amazing fighter. She doesn't regret not listening to him and helping him fight Uppermoon 3.
Tengen Uzui - Thinks he's cool. She dislikes he's a womanizer, though. She comes over occasionally to hang out with his wives.
Mitsuri Kanroji - She idolizes Mitsuri, and is honored when she is asked to be her Tsuguko.
Muichirō Tokitō - Thinks he is pretty calm & helps him remember things. Visits when she can.
Gyōmei Himejima - Looks up to him and often talks to him or seeks his advice.
Obanai Iguro - Not the biggest fan after hurting her brother, but learns another side of him from Mitsuri. Kaburamaru grows attached to her pretty fast, especially with how much his owner visits her master.
Sanemi Shinazugawa - Holds a bit of grudge because of how he treated Nezuko. Tries to get him to reconnect with Genya. Notices how Giyu and him act around each other.

Butterfly Estate

Aoi Kanzaki - Finds her great company, fierce despite being shy and scared in fight situations.
Goto - Respects him and is thankful for his help after battles.
Sumi Nakahara, Naho Takada, & Kiyo Terauchi - Reminds her of her siblings. Finds them cute and often brings baked goods for them when she visits Butterfly mansion.

Swordsmith Village

Hotaru Haganezuka - Respects his determination to his craft, even under threat. Despite his hot temper, finds he's good company.
Kozo Kanamori - Respects him for fighting back against an uppermoon. Pretty calm most of the time and very welcoming.

Demons

Nezuko Kamado: Loves her little sister, trying her best to find a cure for her. Worries about Muzan coming after her.
Muzan Kibutsuji: Completely loathes him for killing her family & turning her sister into a demon.
Spider Family: Dislikes them for all the deaths of innocent people on their hands, even making them kill each other.

Twelve Kizuki

Kaigaku: She has heard stories from both Zenitsu & Gyomei about him, despising him for being so selfish and arrogant.
Enmu: Despises him for putting her family to shame by making them say awful things in their dreams.
Akaza: Dislikes him for his pushy attitude and for trying to kill Rengoku. However, she goes against Kyojuro's orders and fights with the uppermoon as support; stalling the Demon until sunrise and saving Rengoku's life.
Daki: Finds her arrogant and self-centered. Hates her for destroying the city and hurting her siblings. She fought her with Nezuko after Tanjiro almost died fighting her.
Gyutaro: Finds him to be sadistic and cruel, but protective of his sister. Fought him with Tanjiro & Uzui, protecting her brother from him.
Gyokko: Never met him, however from stories from Muichiro & Kotetsu, hates him for his sadistic 'art' with the swordsmen.
Hantengu: Finds the battle with him annoying with his clones. Fights the first four clones with her siblings & Genya, but stays with Mitsuri to fight the final clone while the others go after the main body.
Kokushibo: Studies his journal from when he was human that Yoriichi left with Lady Tamayo. Meets him when fighting with Muichiro against him. He tells Muichiro & her where he comes from and explains his backstory. She tells him just how cowardly and selfish it was just to turn into a demon out of jealousy. She then revealed her breathing, stating that despite being his human reincarnation, she would never betray her love for her brother by doing such a thing.