Being confined in Top most floor

Those triples were excited when I was fully naked.

They took turns groping my penis and balls. My hands were full too as they were using it to rub their penis.

My first brother left me and took camera from twins to record me.

Second brother gave me a rough kiss, third brother was caressing my back and feeling it up with his face.

He kissed me after my second brother. When my third brother left I felt little relief.

But my 9th, 10th, 11th brother joined too. I couldn't believe it especially my 11th brother. My 10th brother is not interactive with anyone. I don't remember him being interested in anything but I feel surprised to see him interested in me.

I am feeling overwhelmed by this situation than my parent's death.

My second brother spread my legs as if to see how long I can stretch it. I am feeling too embarrassed when he did that but I don't really have strength to stop them.

He was fingering my butthole with an essential oil. He seems to have an unique fetish.

I heard my 2nd brother say "it smells good from afar".

I blushed hard when he said that. My 1st brother seems to enjoy recording this moment as I see him smile.

My 2nd brother just stopped at fingering me and declared to everyone there
"Anyone who makes him cum from fingering will get to have him for the whole day tomorrow"

I saw rest of the brothers eyes go crazy when they heard that except 1st brother. 1st brother doesn't seem interested in the offer.

I gathered some strength and yelled "Am I some sort of prize?"

Then I heard my 3rd brother say "You are not a prize until our parents died that is"

I asked them sceptically "What do you mean until our parents died?"

He titled his head little and told me "All your brothers love you although our parents didn't know.

I am not sure when all others loved you but we all desire you"

I am shocked to hear that. Whatever he means? They weren't good to me though.

1st brother was observing me and told me "I have known for sometime about this. Everyone went crazy after our parents died in an unfortunate accident.

My poor YUN, I wish our parents aren't dead but I can't control these brothers anymore.

They don't seem to be sad about our parents death, only too happy that there's no one to stop them from having you"

I have no words to say, there is so much that I cannot process. I am feeling all sort of unknown emotions but I can't process them at all.

Then I was startled by my 11th brother. He started fingering me and I just laid there helplessly.

Does he not care about current situation? Other brothers are just continuing what they were doing.

Soon I cummed. I don't know why I cummed, is it due to their kisses? Their caressing? Due to fingering?

Regardless, there all seems to have come to conclusion that my 11th brother would have me for a day.

All of them left the room leaving me naked in the room.

I am relieved that they left. I feel so dirty. I am disgusted. I just laid down on the floor bedding.

But the 1st brother, 2nd brother and 3rd brother came with some handcuffs and chains?

The 3rd brother is removing the bedding and cleaning them.

1st brother carried me to the only other room on the top most floor while my 2nd brother carried some tools.

The other room has all facilities, bed, soda, tables.

I was taken inside the bathroom attached to the room and my 1st brother is cleaning me up touching me up on all my places.

I am so embarrassed. He is poking inside out of my butthole and carresing me all over.

Soon the bath was over and my 2nd brother started drying me.

I was placed on the bed later. I am still naked, but they didn't gave me any clothes.

To my horror, I was handcuffed and my leg is chained to the bed.

I resisted a lot but my brothers tied me up.

They left saying that I will be in the top most floor until I am obedient.

I just stared at the direction they left...

==To be continued.