Chapter - 6

Taehyung POV

We are going from outside to inside and I swear to God, this palace is so big that I will literally forget where its entrance is and where its room is and yet whatever we see behind us looks like a picnic sport...Thinking all this, an insecurity is coming inside me that the girl who was brought up in palaces, behind whom there would be a queue of servants, was doing a low-cost job and that too in my place.

Well, leave all that aside, now we have come inside and we have probably entered their living room or should I say meeting room, our bags have been taken away by the servants somewhere.

Harshvardhan : My heart is very happy to see all of you, take your seats Mrs. and Mr. Kim, children, you all also sit.

He tells us and signals us to sit but no one sits and there is only one chair that looks like it is a head.There was confusion on everyone's face and I was looking at Sadhna Bhabhi and her husband who were standing there and then just then  Siya 's mother says.

Mohini : What are you saying about king! Everyone knows how can we sit until you take your place. This is the rule, isn't it?

She says while flaunting her position, which I am taking as nonsense because I don't know, I feel that way.

Mohini : Please forgive me, Mrs. Actually, it is the rule of the palace that how can anyone else sit until the king takes his seat. You all must know this as you all are from the royal family.

She says with a strange smile, to which my mom simply smiles and nods yes. God ! My mother is so innocent. 

Mohini : Actually, everyone has to follow the rules of the palace and everyone does.

She says this and everyone takes their places  but I don't know, maybe the voices of two-three maids from behind come to my ears as if they are whispering to each other."Except one."......"No one can bind her with any rules."

Don't know about whom they are talking, to be honest, they are very strange, I mean, some are so good like Sadhna Bhabhi and Jain are also good or even siya is good, she very cute .

Harshvardhan : See, Mr Kim ! We want you to forget what happened at your place a month ago, we have also forgot that...And if you are unhappy with our actions, then we apologize for that. Don't bring all these things in between the happiness of your children.

He points towards Siya and Jimin by saying this and we understand what he is trying to say. But I will never forgive this man for the way he brought my wife here.

Harshvardhan : Actually my daughter loves your son very much. Whatever she asked for, I brought it for her...Therefore, I request you not to let anything that happened to that day affect the happiness of the my daughter.

Mr Kim : Hey hey, what are you talking about Mr. Rathore.. Whatever happened was your family's matter, all these things will not affect the happiness of our children at all.

Those people talk like this. But this is my wife, don't you care at all that my heart is so desperate to see her, I don't know how she would be looking, what would be her condition.Or is she secretly watching me from somewhere?  I'll take a look once again...Hey, what can I see here, wherever I look, I start seeing only pictures, this building and these pillars. Hey  wifey ,where are you?

This continues for some time and then they fix the date of engagement of these two, maybe after three-four days and these people have asked us to stay here till they get married.This means that we will have to live comfortably here for a month or two.

Harshvardhan : Let us sweeten our mouth with this happiness. Well, I have to admit, Mrs. Kim, both your children are very famous.

These people keep talking cheerfully like this, I don't know what will happen to me,  I will have to do something, I do ask where she is, I can't help myself.So I took a deep, long breath to prepare myself.