𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒."

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

23rd August 1993

NEXT week flew by as water in a river. Y/N couldn't contain her happiness so she asked her family even more questions than before. Her three closest relatives tried to answer her as much as they could, even if she asked about bathrooms and comfort of beds in the rooms, her parents and godfather told her everything they remembered.

On one of the last Mondays in August, Remus, Audrey and Oscar were preparing for one of the biggest challenges yet. Wake up Y/H/C haired girl and get her to the Diagon Alley.
Oscar and Remus stood in the doors to Y/N's room debating how to wake her up, while Audrey was preparing some breakfast downstairs.

Two men whispered girl's name a few times, each time bringing volume of their voices a little bit up. That didn't work, so Oscar went and shook his daughter carefully, but that was also unsuccessful: it only made Y/N stir but she stayed asleep.

After few minutes, evil idea created in dark haired man's head. He ran back to the lower level of their home and in kitchen cabinets found a pair of baking trays, ignoring confused face of his wife. With super-speed he leaped the stair back to the room.

He stopped in the middle and gave Remus devilish smile, which he only returned. That was signal for Y/N's father to go for it. He separated the trays and right after he hit them together with all strength he had. Loud metal bang spread out through the whole house, even Audrey let out shriek of surprise.

Y/N sprang out of her warm bed with terrified expression, looking around the room. When she saw her dad standing there grinning at her, she immediately knew what is going on.

"You?! How could you wake me at 10 A.M.? Such an ungodly hour!" she screamed and sprinted right after Oscar, who decided it was time to run. Remus couldn't help but start to laugh at the scene. Two of them ran around half of the house until Oscar hid behind his lovely wife.

"You coward, hiding behind woman now!" Y/N scolded her scared father. Audrey grinned at their behaviour and continued preparing food. "Please, don't throw rocks again!" Oscar put his hands up in defensive manner, which made his daughter smile victoriously.

"Well, you can throw rocks at your father later, Pup. Now we have to eat and go to the Diagon Alley, remember?" girl's godfather reminded as he stepped down and her expression changed. Corners of her mouth lifted even more upwards. She forgot it's her first time to go to famous street.

All of them sat to the full table and tucked in. Joyful expression stayed on Y/N's face until her father took piece of blueberry pancake from her plate, she was prepared to throw rocks again.