•• ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ •• ᴏᴛ5 ᴛxᴛ

✦ Disclaimer → This story contains smut

Disclaimer → This story contains smut.

This is fully fictional, it has nothing to do with the idols lives. If you feel uncomfortable, you may leave.

The Kim Yeonjun, son of the 2nd most powerful billionaire Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook, CEO of Choi Enterprises.

Choi Mansion

Yeonjun was sitting beside his parents facing four young men who were son of the 1st most powerful billionaire Choi Yoongi and Choi Jimin who were sitting beside them. Yes, He was told that he was getting married but with whom? He stared at his papa in confusion who got what Yeonjun was confused for.

" Junnie , I know you are confused about who is your groom, so let me tell you that " Jungkook paused and Yeonjun stared at him with confusion.
" That you aren't marrying any one of them, You are marrying the four of them" As jungkook completed his sentence, Yeonjun looked at him with wide eyes.

" Jun, Take them to your room" Taehyung said and Yeonjun nodded
" This way please" he said and the four males followed him.

Yeonjun entered inside his room and closed the door. " Please sit" he said to them and they sat down on the bed.
" U-uhm I know that i-it's not easy for you to marry me-e since you are four but I hope we get along" Yeonjun said

After a moment, the eldest of them Choi Soobin, Got up from the bed and went to him with a smile " Yeonjun-ssi" He said and grabbed Yeonjun's both hands in his.

" We know that this isn't easy for you to have four of us as your husbands but trust me, We all will love you alot" Soobin assured and Yeonjun smiled softly. " Thank you Soobin-ssi. Uh, You all want something?" Yeonjun asked

" Can I get a glass of water?" The youngest of them , Choi Hueningkai, spoke and Yeonjun nodded going to the night stand to get a glass of water. Just when he was about to grab the glass, he felt a pair of arms around his waist. he looked besides him to see The Second Youngest, Choi Taehyun, leaning on his shoulder.

Suddenly, he felt someone kissing his neck, he turned his head again to see the second eldest, Choi Beomgyu. He couldn't even process anything and was thrown on the bed by soobin who quickly smashed his lips on Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun didn't fight and kissed him back , wrapping his arms around soobin's neck. As soobin pulled away, Taehyun smashed his lips on Yeonjun's. The kiss was rough and Aggressive unlike the slow and sweet kiss he shared with soobin.

As Taehyun back away , Beomgyu smashed his lips on Yeonjun's. The kiss was same as he shared with Taehyun. After Beomgyu, Hueningkai pulled him into a slow and sweet kiss.

Soobin leaned down and went to his neck slowly kissing it , Taehyun also leaned down and started sucking,biting his neck. Soobin also started sucking and Biting his neck
" Agh~ " He couldn't control' himself from moaning and started to moan.

As they both back away, Beomgyu and Kai started their work. He was a moaning mess under them. They both back away and they admired their art work. " Yeonjun, remember" Soobin said in his deep voice making Yeonjun flinch

Yes, he spoke to him in his deep voice but this time it was scary. His eyes were still closed, unable to take the pleasure " You belong to choi's now and these hickeys are the proof of them" Soobin said " You belong to us now , Okay?" Beomgyu asked in his deep voice and Yeonjun nodded.

" Words Babyboy" Taehyun said
" Yes, I understood" Yeonjun replied and they all went downstairs. As soon as they entered, Their parents immediately noticed the hickeys on Yeonjun's neck.

" So, See you next week in the wedding Kim" They all bid bye to eachother and Choi's left.

Wedding Day
(Smut ahead )

After the rituals, Five of them bid bye to their parents and went to the house Yoongi gifted them.

As soon as they entered their bedroom, Yeonjun heard the door close and he was thrown on the bed.
As soon as he landed on the bed , Soobin smashed his lips on Yeonjun's and this time it was rough and Aggressive, His tongue tasted Yeonjun's mouth and Soon they pulled away.

After That, Taehyun smashed his lips on Yeonjun and ofcourse, it was rough. Beomgyu smashed his lips on Yeonjun's after Taehyun was done. Hueningkai's kiss was slow yet Aggresive.

Soon, Taehyun and Beomgyu started sucking his neck and Hueningkai Undressed Yeonjun while Soobin Undressed himself. Yeonjun moaned when he felt soobin and Hueningkai attacking his both nipples.

This pleasure was overwhelming for him " Ahh~ ahh-"

Soon, The clothes were lying on the ground as Taehyun fingered Yeonjun. After that, Soobin slowly entered inside him and gave him some time to adjust " M-move~" Yeonjun said and Soobin slowly started moving. " A- Ahh~ F-faster"

As soon as Yeonjun said this, Soobin thrusted in a inhuman speed. But his pleasure was doubled when Taehyun entered inside him. Both Of them thrusted in inhuman speed and soon Yeonjun came.

After Them, Hueningkai entered and Started moving and he moaned when Beomgyu entered after him. " Ah~ T-too m-uch" Yeonjun said in between his moans.

| Next Day |

Yeonjun woke up and looked around him to see No one. The door opened revealing Taehyun " Oh You are awake Babyboy. Come on let's go downstairs for breakfast" Taehyun said and was about to go when he realised something.

He turned and Lifted Yeonjun in bridal style and took him downstairs.
" Good morning, Princess" Beomgyu greeted " Good Morning,Noona" Huening said "Good Morning,Baby"

He heard soobin greeting and he greeted them back with a " Morning" The next moment Hueningkai asked him something which made him chock on his saliva " Your butt still hurts?"

They all chuckled before Four of them said " We love you, Yeonjun" And Yeonjun responded with a

" I love you all too"

_↓

|| See You next week with another oneshot, I hope you liked it. Make sure to comment||