chapter-9 (🔞🔞)

🔞🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Jk came his room and lock the door. He throw tae on bed who bounced little. Jk hover over tae and whisper in his ear.

Jk- wifey need a punishment to hiding this things from hubby. So, let's start wifey.
Saying this jk bite tae earlobe who moan.

Tae- j-jungkook pl-lease I a-am r-really so-orry.
Tae shuttering badly seeing jk intense eyes. It is not that he is not ready for it. he had wet dreams with JK many times. He is just nervous.

jk- don't worry wifey hubby will show you heaven today.

Saying this jk smash his lips with tae juicy lips who shockedly didn't kiss him back but jk pinch his waist which make tae come out from his shock state and started to kiss him back. Both are kissing eachother hungrily and passionately. They are fighting for dominance but lastly jk win inserting his tongue tasting his mouth carvan.
Both hummed in satisfaction.

After 20 minutes jk break the kiss. Both started to catch their breaths.
Jk started to unbutton tae shirt and throw that in room corner. He play with tae nipples who is hard now. Jk can feel tae hard member. Jk smirk and take his one nipple in his mouth and started to suck like a hungry baby. Tae tightly hold jk hairs moaning his name continuously.

After sometimes jk back away after abusing tae both nipples. He started to make hickies on tae upper body who is just moaning under him. Jk lick tae Belly button and said.

Jk- are you want me to go further darling?
Tae- yah b-but I a-am ne-ervous.
Tae said playing with Jk ears.

Jk- don't worry darling. Just trust me you will feel good. If you feel any pain then stop me ok.
Tae nod his head at jk words.

Jk stand properly and started to take off his clothes leaving himself in only boxer. He once again hover over tae and take off tae pants with boxer leaving him completely naked under him. Tae shyly hide his lower part with his hands which make jk groan. He removes tae hands and touch his hole which make tae moan.

He spread tae legs. Jk kiss tae hole and started to suck his little hole. Tae tightly hold bedsheet in his fist. Jk back away he place his 2 fingers infront of tae lips who take his fingers in his mouth and started to coat them with his saliva. Jk again started to do his work.

Not so soon jk back away he insert his one finger in his hole.

Tae- mgh..umh..jung..ah..kook..

Jk didn't satisfied with this so,he insert his 2nd finger stretching tae hole for his member. After sometimes jk take out his fingers preparing tae for his member.

He take off his boxer. Tae eyes widen seeing jk size.

Jk come between tae legs and alined his tip in his hole. Jk slowly slide his half length. Tae tears started to flow down because of pain in his lower part. Jk wipe his tears softly and kiss his forehead lovingly.

After sometimes tae indicates jk to push his whole length. Jk slide his whole length inside his hole. Tae scratch jk back with nails.

Jk- shh darling it's ok.
Jk said kissing tae Belly button softly. Tae tightly close his eyes in pain feeling his body breaking in 2 piece.

Jk let tae adjust first he assuring tae while kissing his forehead,eyes his belly button. After sometimes tae pain reduce he started to moan in pleasure.

Jk started to move slowly kissing tae time to time who is moaning loudly.

Tae- mgh..ah.. hu-hubby..y-you ar-re s-so b..ah..big
Jk- ngh..ah..pr-rincess y-you ar-re s-so t-tight.

Jk said feeling tae velvety walls tightness around his dick. Whole room filled with skin slapping and moaning sounds.

Jk thrusting inhuman speed which made tae to reach cloud nine. Both started to moaning mess.

Tae- mgh.. hu-hubby I a-am g-gonna c-cum.
Jk- m-me.ah.too..mgh..d-darling..

Jk thrusting deep inside him. Tae even forget to breath because of the pleasure.

After sometimes both cum in same time. Tae is on bedsheet and jk inside him.

Jk dropped himself on tae carelessly. Tae thought they will sleep now but jk flip their position still inside him. Now tae is top of jk and jk under him.

Jk- now ride hubby dick princess. Show me how my princess will fuck himself in hubby dick. Common you will do this for hubby.

Tae nod his head and started to bounce slowly. Jk hold tae hips. He take out his dick and slam his dick inside his hole. Tae moan and started to bounce fast which make jk groan.

After 10 minutes tae tiredly fell on jk who catch him immediately. Jk started to move himself reaching in high.

Not so soon both cum again.

AFTER 4 ROUNDS....

Jk lay beside tae catching his breath. Tae already slept because of tiredness. Jk get up and clean tae with wet towel. He made him wear his shirt. Jk clean himself too and wear boxer with t-shirt. He lay beside sleeping tae taking him in his arms kissing his forehead lovingly.

Jk- love you wifey ❤️
Tae- love you too hubby ❤️

Tae said in his sleep making jk smile. Jk sleep hugging tae tightly.
.
.

To be continue.

------------------------------

🌺❤️🌺