Change is gonna come

For god to love me why would he punish the  flesh of thee? For my soul cringes in the barriers of the pits of the flames that circle the circumstances of the life I live. I ask your father why must my flesh pierce through the Bob wires of pain? Can you imagine the torture one must endure before every strategy he tried to coach comes to an end. funerals and tombstones is just only the beginning, what if pain was the end of everything he was feeling? Would you understand what's half man or half feeling?
Sleep comes to you eternally but being awake for every surgery that the doctor gives him.
CLEAR — they try to resuscitate what they couldn't heal but no reconcile can redeem what he chose to let go of. He struggle long enough thinking changes was gonna come, praying through the laws of attraction for a reaction that eventually caused an action. Crying through his rainy days he finally found the courage to say. "This life was mine to live but it's always mines to take"
Speaking words into the universe hoping that his genie works. Hoping that god doesn't interfere with his fate.
Slow.. fast... no, no wait
Maybe this is for the better or maybe Life was too late? Maybe everything that he once felt!
Felt, felt, felt.
Everything he felt killed him while those around him watched him suffer with his hands out. But when you're a man pain isn't allowed to stand out. So hopefully this stands out. Hopefully this is the message someone gets when it might be too late, hopefully this is the tissue that dry your face. Hopefully this is the comforting message that others won't understand.
Your change is gonna come