Do i need it?

Luffy
——————————————————————————

     I felt tired. I had been walking for a while by then. My disguise was doing me well. No one had seemed to know it was me. It's crazy to think people still think I'm dead. In fact, a bunch of people in the town of Sabaody were talking about it as I passed by. I looked down from the cliff I had been walking on, and saw someone wearing an outfit like mine. Well, like my old outfit.

" Wait, was that guy pretending to be me?" I asked myself. " that doesn't even look like me."

I turn back around, planning to get back on my course But I moved too fast, and I became dizzy, something that would become more frequent in the past two years. I stood there for a second and let The black spots leave my vision. I'll began walking again until I felt a surge of light pound towards me.Luckily, I was able to dodge but when I did my disguise fell off.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelped.

Before I could fully process anything, the Kim's clone was powering up another shot. I stood up fast. To fast. I begin to see black again, but even with my faltering vision, I picked up the projectiles coming at me and dodged.

"Hey can't you see my head hurts?! Lay off!" I said as I powered up gear 2.

I swiftly smashed the kuma clones head into the ground. I quickly jumped back and made a run for it.

"So long." I said with a smile.

Ofcorce, that wasent the end of it. A marine general yelled for his troops to go after me. While I was running away I heard my name being called.

"HEEEEEY! LUFFFYYYY!" I heard a grid voice Yell.

"ZORO! AND SANJI TO! HIIIII!" I said waving.

I tried to ignore the shocked look on there face, which wasent hard because it was gone as soon as it was there. The kuma clone soon charged at us again. But as swiftly as it came at us, it was no match for zoro and Sanji. They quickly defeated it.

"Hey Luffy! Let's go! Everyone is already at the sunny waiting." Sanji said pointing in the direction of the sunny.We began running when I heard my name called again.

"LUFFY!" I recegnized that voice.

I turned around and saw reyleigh.

"BYE REYLEIGH! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!" I yelled before turning around and following zoro and Sanji again.

We stoped real quick so Sanji could pick up some stuff.

"Who you really got a lot. What's n was in the all the bags?" I asked.

"It's our food stock. I bought in bulk cuz I'm sure everyone's appetites have grown over the past two years" Sanji replied.

I thought to myself how I was gonna explain my new "diet" if you can call it that.

"Good thinking. Who knows how long we could be out there. Plus we haven't had your cooking in a while." I said cheerily

We continue running for a bit until we are covered by a giant shadow. We look up and see a familiar face.

"I finally found you guys!" A high pitched voice yelled.

"Chopper!!!!" I yelled.

"LUFFYYYY!" He jumped and was plummeting down.

"WooahhhAHH." He landed on me and we crashed into the ground.

"Luffy! It's been so long! You look so- so different." Chopper said, almost sounding a bit somber at the end.