1

Seungmin is your best friend, he treats you like his partner and likes to cuddle with you all the time, but you are only his best friend.

You were in the club when Seungmin excused himself to the bathroom. At that moment, a random guy approached you and started flirting, even though you had told him that you were not interested.

Seungmin came out of the bathroom, witnessing the scene. He came to you, smoothly wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your neck softly. The random guy, clearly taken aback, started arguing with Seungmin while Seungmin, in turn, defended you, acting like he was your boyfriend.

"Play along." he whispered to you, his minty breath hitting your face, and he squeezed your waist, pulling you closer.

-you nod-

"sir..? can you back off...? i have a boyfriend..."

The random guy scoffed at you with a smirk on his face, looking disgusted at the thought of you having a boyfriend. 

"Your boyfriend?" 

He mockingly glanced at Seungmin, who was still holding onto your waist tightly, and then looked back at you. 

"This pretty boy can't even speak for you? Heh, look at the size of his waist! And those skinny arms? I can't even imagine him protecting you from anything. This is a joke!"

-you hugged seungmin tightly-

"well i love him the way he is, his personality is really sweet and kind, so shut up and get your ass out of here"

The way you hugged Seungmin surprised him a little, but he quickly snapped out of it and focused on the guy again. 

When you spoke up, the guy started laughing loudly, which made Seungmin annoyed. 

"You're kidding me, right? Do you know how easy it would be for me to just steal you away from him?"

Seungmin tightened his grip around your waist even more and pulled you closer to him, and he looked at the guy with a cold glare.

"yes i do, it's really hard for you to do that."

The guy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking at you with a mischievous grin. "Oh? Is that so?"

Seungmin looked annoyed, but he kept a cold composure as he wrapped his arm around you protectively.

"You may think you're all that, but let me tell you something – looks aren't everything. Personality matters more, and my boyfriend has plenty of it."

The guy scoffed at your comment, seemingly unbothered. 

"Personality? He has a personality? He looks softer than a newborn baby. What kind of a real man is that..." 

Seungmin was starting to lose his cool as he clenched his fists tightly

"look, i warned you, get your ass out of here, but clearly you don't want to. here's your consequence"

-you had enough and punched the other guy right in the face-

The guy wasn't expecting your punch, and as a result, he stumbled back, his hand cupping his face. 

Seungmin was stunned as well, caught off guard by your reaction. He looked at you with a surprised expression, but quickly regained his composure, a proud grin spreading across his lips.

The guy looked up at you with pure rage in eyes. With a hiss, he said, "Oh, so you're gonna fight, is that it?" 

He started stepping closer to you, his fists clenched tightly, ready to retaliate.

(how u look:
hair: hair is long, u have bangs.
my body: not tall but on the taller side compared to average, have slim arms and legs, small boobs, and a small waist.
clothing: u would always wear something black, with a white or pink accessory, you were currently wearing a black skirt, white leg warmers, a white tee-shirt, a black zip-up hoodie, and a pink hair clip.)

<based off your black aesthetic, people know you can fight>

The guy lunged at you, aiming a hit at your face, attempting to land a blow. However, you swiftly dodging his attempt, surprising him as you managed to dodge his attack easily. 

Seungmin stood beside you, watching your every move with a mix of fear and worry in his eyes, but also a hint of admiration and pride as he witnessed your fighting skills. 

The guy threw another punch, but you effortlessly blocked it with your arm, sending a swift jab back to his stomach in return.

-i then kicked him off balance, having him stumbling to the floor-

"trying to fight me? well good luck, i have a black-belt in taekwondo and my parents are training me to join the family mafia business, i know how to fight."

He stumbled onto the floor, groaning in pain as he hit the floor with a thud. His arrogance quickly faded away as he realized he underestimated you. 

"Pft, family mafia business? Yeah, seems like a bunch of bullshit to me. You're full of crap, little girl, and I—" 

You cut his sentence short with a swift kick in his gut, making him clutch his stomach in pain.

"what? did i hear something?"

The guy whimpered and groaned in pain, holding his injured gut as he lay on the floor. 

Seungmin, who had been watching you the entire time, looked at you with a dumbfounded expression, clearly shocked by what you had done. He managed to regain some of his composure and stepped closer to you, gently taking your hand into his own. 

"Y-you're so badass...." he whispered with a shaky breath, his words dripping with admiration.

-u went back to seungmin, gently kissing his cheek, grabbing his hand after-

"cmon, let's go"

—-a/n:
hii! :)
i hope you enjoyed the first part of this ff.
jsyk in advance, updates will probably take a while since school is almost over and im graduating this year so i have a lot to do. i hope yall understand
:3

(tysm for reading)