ENNAVALAEE (os)

hello makkaleee!! 

heres the os i have been talking about... a magical indianised yet a few references from harry potter

rombhaa harry potter theme laa nan eldhaa virumbalaa... enna there are a lot of ffs like thats

ithaa neengaa padichituu sollungaa what u feel about it

 if u want me to write a seperate book for our leads or just write this as an os with a few parts and finish it off

thani book aa eldhunen naa theres a high chance i will make it a book seriess

A SEPERATE BOOK(book series)??

          or

OS??

do vote and commentss plsss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of clashing metal, the zing of the sharpened swords and the agressive groans filled the smooth air of PARTHIVA(royal) dynasty, the people of the RAKSHASTRA dynasty spilled their royal blood and submerged the lands of Parthiva with victory. The bellsof victory rang around the boarders of the largest and the most majestic lands of INDRAJALA.

The royal blood of parthiva are known for their  control over the lands, they are said to be the  guards of earth and have the ability to control aswell as enrage the earth. The godfather of this kingdom SHARVENDRAN  had lead the entire army for the past 50 years as his father died at a much younger age, he had brought humungus victories to the land flourishing it with richness and keeping his residents and allies happy.

Wedded to second princess of the PAVANAKSHI(wind) dynasty PALLAVI DEVI, sharvendran had one daughter and four sons,

1st child: daughter: Mandhagini devi, married to Hemaendra( akshaval dynasty(space))

2nd child: son: Aghilan devagan, married to Subalayaa ( a normal resident of parthiva)

3rd child: son: Magilan devagan, married to Devika( a normal human belonging to madurai)

aghilan and magilan are twins

4th child: son: Samarath swagalan, unmarried

5th child : son (hero): Avedhuthan amarendran, unmarried

The first 4 children of sharvendran and pallavi devi all have strong traits of the earth protectors, however, AVEDHUTHAN was different. He was strong well built like his brothers and had the knowledge of his sister but thenn his sense of land wasnt as sharp as any of his family members making his parents worry about him. But his siblings were mature minded they didnt treat him any different from how they treat eachother, infact being the youngest he is the most rebelious.

Perks of being able to go to the normal humanhood to do their education as made them more intelligent and broadminded making them adjust to anything thrown at them. Though Avedhuthan might fall short due to his lack of land understanding, he was a well known wizard with his skill full sword fight and trade knowledge.

Today, avedhuthan was returning from the humanhood to his motherland after finishing his masters in bussiness management. Entering into the airport he went thru the security check showing her fake ticket that told he had a plane to spain that he had to board gate number 12.

 Passing the security check, he walked towards gate 12 and passed to and walked into an isolated walkway. There was a lift  that didnt have any number display, walking upto the lift he pressed the button and walked inside the under- repair lift. pressing the button INDRAJALA he held onto the rail strongly as the lift zooomed backwards.