Chapter 29

Dhruv was looking outside from his office cabin.

Dhruv POV:

And what happened that morning? What did I feel in her eyes? Why am I feeling so restless? Why do I feel like seeing her right now? This is not right and it shouldn't happen. Dhruv what's wrong with you?

There was a knock on the office room*

Boss! Shall we go? It's time for the meeting now, only 3 minutes are left.

I'll come. You can go.

But boss?

Dhruv didn't replied anything to him.

What happened to him why is he behaving like that? Ever since he came back from home, he has been lost somewhere. Has he contracted that disease? No, no, it won't happen. He is a heartless man, he will not melt and probably won't think about anyone. Right? Or is he melting for...her?

Are you still there ? Dhruv said to Sameer without looking back.

( Ok...ok chill! chill! just chill! Bro)
I am leaving Boss ok!

.......💗.......

Bhabhi Maa I am leaving. And yes take care of yourself. And yes I forgot to tell you that Shreya Di disappeared somewhere without telling both of us. When we were in the kitchen. I will tell this to Everything to Dhruv Bhai don't worry. Ok! And thanks for the breakfast bye!!
Saying this Ridhima sits in her car and sped away like within seconds.

Oh no need for thi-- I don't know why this girl talks so much. And don't listen either. Darpan said waving at Ridhima.

Darpan talking to someone on phone, Hello?

Yes Boss tell me? How did you miss me?

Can you find out something about Shreya?

That Shreya Verma?

Yes the same. will you tell about until the evening.

But boss now?

Do what you have said.

I can't do it.

What?? But Why.

What do you mean by why? I can't see you in that condition again because of that girl.

Please? Yash!

Not this time Darpan but if it is about her then I can't say yes.

Ok I am hanging up.

Yes boss! as you wi-- Before Yash could finish his words Darpan disconnects the call.

******

Did you meet Shreya Deepu?