Chapter 56: Time to go!

'Y/n?', Ginny said as she opened the door. 

'Yeah', Y/n answered as she looked up from her crystal locket. 

She wasn't going to Hogwarts, she told them she'll be with Mrs.Weasly in the Burrow until the whole topic of 'Voldemort' had burned into ashes, till Harry, Ron and Hermione returned alive. But Ginny and Rigel were going back, and she had probably came to say goodbye.

'I know you'll not be there, We'll miss you', she said. 'But I want you to keep this thing safe inside your pocket, in case of an emergency', she gave her a galleon. 

'Why are you giving me a galleon?', she raised an eyebrow before accepting it.

'Because', said Ginny. 'It's created by Hermione, don't worry... it's a fake galleon, we made for calling the D.A'

'Okay?'

'It will get heated when we send you a message', she said. 'and the numerals, on the edge of the coin will show you the time and date... so you can either apparate or use floor powder to come there'

'So, how will you send a message?', she asked. 

'Rigel has Harry's master coin, which means, he gets to say the date and time in his coin and then it appears in the others''

'Uh, how does he have Harry's coin?', she asked. 

She sighed. 'Well, he left that somewhere and Rigel took it'

'Sounds sus', she said getting the coin. 

'It really does', Ginny agreed. 'But the fact that Harry is reckless as hell suits, so I guess... okay?'

'Okay', she said. 'How will you get the message when your coin is with me?'

'You ask too many questions for your own good, Y/n', said Ginny. 'I have Rigel beside me all the time, so I get to know when he'll be arranging a meet'

Y/n nodded. 'Okay, stay safe in hell'

'Sarcasm, eh?', Ginny giggled as she went as Mrs. Weasley called her. 'Bye, Y/n!'

'I'll miss you'

---------------------

'They were ready for us', Harry whispered. 'They set up that spell to tell them we'd come. I reckon they've done something to keep us here, trap us —"

'What about dementors?', called another Death Eater. 'Let 'em have free rein, they'd find him quick enough!'

'The Dark Lord wants Potter dead by no hand but his —', said another.

'— an' dementors won't kill him! The Dark Lord wants Potter's life, not his soul. He'll be easier to kill if he's been Kissed first!' There were noises of agreement. 

'Ew, then Y/n would be jealous!', he gagged. 

'Mate, please', Ron rolled his eyes.

'We're going to have to try to Disapparate, Harry!', Hermione whispered, she held the hands of the two boys and disappeared into nowhere.
'Expecto Patronum! ', said Harry when he saw the hooded creatures zooming toward them in dark, small street.The silver stag burst from Draco's wand and charged, as the dementorsscattered and there was a triumphant yell from somewhere out of sight.
'It's him, down there, down there, I saw his Patronus, it was a stag!', A death eater yelled. The dementors had retreated, the stars were popping out again.

The sounds of the death eaters were getting closer and closer. Harry would probably think that their life ended there. 

Suddenly a door opened on the left-hand side of the narrow street, and a rough voice said, 'Potter, in here, quick!', he closed the door behind the three. 'Upstairs, keep the Cloak on, keep quiet!'

The trio obeyed without hesitation, and hastily went upstairs and held their breaths, quietly under the cloak of invisibility, although they had no idea where they were and who that man was, but trusted him blindly. 

'So what?' they heard him bellowing. 'So what? You send dementors down my street, I'll send a Patronus back at 'em! I'm not having 'em near me, I've told you that, I'm nothaving it!'

'That wasn't your Patronus!', said a Death Eater. 'That was a stag, it was Potter's!'
'Stag!', the barman roared, and he pulled out a wand. 'Stag! You idiot — Expecto Patronum! '

'That's not what I saw —' said the Death Eater with less certainty.

'Curfew's been broken, you heard the noise', said one of the death eaters. 'Someone was out in the street against regulations —'

'If I want to put my cat out, I will, and be damned to your curfew!', he said.

'You set off the Caterwauling Charm?', said another.

'What if I did? Going to cart me off to Azkaban? Kill me for sticking my nose out my own front door? Do it, then, if you want to! But I hope for your sakes you haven't pressed your little Dark Marks and summoned him. He's not going to like being called here for me and my old cat, is he, now?'

'Don't you worry about us', said one of the Death Eaters, 'worry about yourself, breaking curfew!'

'And where will you lot traffick potions and poisons when my pub's closed down? What'll happen to your little sidelines then?', he roared back.
'Are you threatening — ?'
'I keep my mouth shut, it's why you come here, isn't it?', he said.
'I'll still say I saw a stag Patronus!, shouted the first Death Eater.

'Stag?', roared the barman. 'It's a goat, idiot!'

'All right, we made a mistake', said the second Death Eater. 'Break curfew again and we won't be so lenient!'

A breeze of relief washed over the trio as they heard the noises go indistinct and the door closed again. Hermione moved and sat on a chair, Ron took a seat beside her, and he moved to close the curtains. 

Harry's attention was caught by something on the mantelpiece: a small, rectangular mirror propped on top of it, right beneath the portrait of the girl.
The barman entered the room. 'You bloody fools', he said gruffly, looking from one to the otherof them. 'What were you thinking, coming here?'
'Thank you', said Harry. 'We can't thank you enough. You saved our lives'

--------------------------

Days passed. Y/n was taking a look at all the letters she wrote to her imaginary Harry, and was burning everything. 

Harry, I hope you're alive and will come back for me....I'll be waiting for you... with the crystal---

'Incendio!'

Dear Harry, we only had little time together... before we could know each other well, we got separated, and then when we were back... you had to go on a bloodily dangerous mission where you can't--

'Incendio!', she sighed. 'I think we should burn this whole box or else I'm going to have a trauma--'

'Y/n, dinner's ready', Sirius called her. 

'Coming', she went downstairs. 

Molly Weasley had prepared some really tasty food, that Y/n ate a bit more than what she ate for the past month. Poor babies, Artemis and Teddy cannot taste this lovely food.

'Okay, Y/n', said Remus. 'What were doing today?'

'Probably nothing', she shrugged. 'Just burnt a few-'

Sirius dropped his fork. 'BURNT WHO?'

'Just letters, Sirius', Y/n grimaced at his highly dramatic character. 'I love burning letters'

'Ha!', Sirius exclaimed. 'Jot it in your notebook, Moony!... I told you she was oh so Lily!'

Remus nodded and smiled at her. 'Yeah, you are-'

'Ow, ow, owwww!', Y/n stood up from her chair. 

'What happened?', Dora and Ophelia said simultaneously. 

'I think I spilled some soup on my--?', she looked at her dress, but it had no stain of soup or any other hot liquid. 

'You should be more careful, Y/n dear', Molly hurried from the sink. 

'Actually', Y/n said, putting her hand into the pocket and pulling out a golden galleon shimmering in the light. 'It's time to go' 

---------------------------