Eight legged intruder

WARNINGS: Arachnophobia peeps avert your eyes, there's a spider in this one

Ellie got home from school, the door to the bunker slamming shut, she walked through to the war room where she saw her dad and uncle. They looked up greeting her with a smile, "hey kiddo how was school?" Dean asked, Ellie shrugs "it sucked, like school does" she replied and drops her bag down on the table, Sam tries to hide a smirk as Dean raises his eyebrow, "gotta go to school kid we've been through this" he says sternly.
"Yeah I know dad doesn't mean I'm not allowed to complain about it" Ellie says picking up her bag, "I'm gonna go do my homework in my room"  she says and walks off down the hall.
Dean sighs and goes back to typing on his laptop.
Suddenly a blood curdling scream comes from Ellie's room making Sam and Dean jump from their seats, Dean grabbing a gun and stalking down the hall, kicking the door to Ellie's room open they see her stood on her bed staring at her bedroom floor as a black spider crawled across it.

Dean put his gun away and looked at throwing his hands up, "seriously kid?!", Ellie looks at him "look at the size of it! That thing could eat me!" She yells at him, Sam struggling to hold his laughter in.
"It's a freaking spider Ellie get off the damn bed" Dean says, Ellie shakes her head "not until you get rid of it" Dean rolls his eyes "really? You're being raised by hunters and you're scared of a little spider" Ellie glares at him "I would rather take on any vamp or werewolf or demon that ever deal with one of those freaks of nature" Ellie says pointing at the spider still crawling across the carpet.
Dean rolls his eyes and grabs a paper towel, quickly discarding of the spider and then looks at his eleven year old daughter, "you gonna get off the bed now?" Ellie jumps down off the bed and sits down at her desk like nothing had happened.

Dean just stands there and scoffs, shaking his head.