𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4, ℍ𝔼'𝕊 ℍ𝕌ℝ𝕋!?

(𝓗𝓔𝓛𝓛𝓞𝓞𝓞𝓞𝓞𝓞𝓞𝓞 𝓘'𝓶 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷)

The next couple of days Moon would constantly try and talk to me about my trauma and how easily it's triggered. I didn't want to talk about such a weak side of myself, instead, I his from Moon.

I was working at the desk in the theater cleaning up when suddenly...

"SOLAR!" Lunar burst through the doors.

"What what!? Is someone hurt!?!?" I asked him.

Lunar climbed up on top of the counter and wiped away some oil that was on my face.

"You need to come to the daycare! Now!" He said.

"Why??? What's wrong?" I asked him again.

"Moony's hurt! He's bleeding really bad! The others don't know what to do!" He said finally.

"Moon's hurt!?!" I quickly came out from behind the counter and Lunar dragged me down the stairs to the daycare.

Moon was on the ground, blood gushing from his face, you could see the concern in everybody's eyes unknowing of what to do for him. I ran over and cupped his face gently, he was still bleeding.

-I don't know anything about fixing robots so just imagine Solar fixing Moon's face-

I was tired that night, but was just glad the bleeding stopped. After leading Moon back to his room I had went back to the theater and worked on my laptop for a few hours, I had intended to go to my makeshift room but instead ended up falling asleep in my chair.