1: NEW

TZUYU's POV

Today was the last first day at school since I was now a senior. I woke up at 7 o'clock, ate breakfast, got ready and drove to school in my motorcycle. There I met up with Nayeon, Dayhun and Chaeyoung (my best friends) and we walked together until we reached the school cafeteria. We sat at our table and started talking as usual.

"So did you hear about the new student?" Nayeon asked us.

"What new student? I never heard there was one coming." I replied full of curiosity.

"Well there's this new girl who is part of the J-GANG. She moved here from Japan after her parents died in a plane crash." she said scrolling down her phone. I guess that's where she found everything about the new girl.

"And she knows Momo, Jihyo and Mina?" Dayhun asked and, as soon as she heard about the J-GANG, she clenched her fists.

"Apparently." said Nayeon. "I saw them in the morning at the gate. They must have been childhood friends or something, they seem to know each other really well."

The J-GANG has been our opponents since we first met. It consists of Hirai Momo, Myoui Mina and Park Jihyo even though she isn't Japanese. There are other gangs in the school like BlackPink and BTS but the J-GANG was always our biggest rival. We have been against each other in everything and we both have our own 'territory' in the school and some people who sort of support us. We have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that we both hate each other and we would never like to get caught by Jeongyeon, the principal's daughter.

We have escaped her many times, especially when we play pranks on each other. Usually it's graffitied lockers and torn clothes but ever since Dahyun pulled that horrible prank on Momo last year (she picked bird poop and swapped it with the milk for her cereal) things have gotten nastier.

"So what's her name?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Minatozaki Sana." said Nayeon. "Let me show you- ah actually there she is!" she continued and pointed at the cafeteria entrance the moment four girls walked in. I quickly recognized Momo, Mina and Jihyo and then I saw her.

She was walking in the middle of the group confidently as if she had been here forever. She was shorter than me, like most people, and her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, leaving strokes of hair at both sides of her face. She was really pretty as I noticed later when the four of them approached our table (theirs was next to ours).

"Well well." the new girl said as she stopped to look at us, her hands wrapped in front of her chest "you must be the k-gang." she finished mockingly.

"We're not actually called that." Dahyun said and got up, her fists still clenched.

"So what are you called?" Sana asked while the other girls came closer as Dahyun got up. That made me, Nayeon and Chaeyoung get up too.

"We are Gehenna-4 or G-4." I told them and moved a bit closer.

"And who are you, Miss Korea?" Sana mocked again which made the other girls laugh. She then made a step forward towards me.

"You think you can do whatever you want and act like you own the place? You just came bitch so you better tell your friends to keep you in order or we will." I replied in a cold manner, the one that scares everyone. But she did not look scared.

"I don't need anyone to keep me in place, I know how to handle myself." she replied and moved even closer. Our faces were really close and I could feel her breath on my neck since she was shorter. "And for the record, I don't think I can do whatever I want." she came at my ear and whispered "I know it." and started walking away with Momo, Mina and Jihyo who were oohing once she said that. She didn't go far because I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back but what I did not expect was for her to bump on me which made her trip. I instinctively caught her hand preventing her from falling on the ground. When she got up her face was again very close to mine. I pushed her away immediately and she was caught by Jihyo and Momo.

"We're not over yet." I told her and left for class as the bell rang.

-------

A/N:

Okay, so this is actually the first satzu story I wrote and I never really thought I'd share it but, here I am!

Hope you like it and please excuse some weird stuff or whatever, I remind you, this was my first story.