2: KEEPING UP

SANA's POV

"What the heck was that Sana? Are you out of your mind? You just came and you're already causing trouble!" Jihyo said while we were eating lunch. She was the only one who was mad for what happened earlier between me and Miss Korea and I couldn't understand why.

"Hey, I didn't do anything you guys haven't been doing every day for the past year. Besides, she deserves it." I replied bluntly.

"You don't even know her! You need to relax, Jihyo is right. You just came here and you don't know what G-4 are capable of." Mina said being the most reasonable of the group.

"Then tell me. Tell me everything I need to know about them, everything that has happened before I came. It's not bad for me to get to know them. I'll even have an advantage since they know nothing about me." I said looking at all three of them. "C'mon, I need to keep up."

"Fine. We'll tell you what you need to know now that you're part of the gang." Momo smiled and started spilling the beans.

"So things weren't always bad between us. Yes we had formed two gangs which were both extremely popular and really had one goal: to be on top of everyone else.

However, last year, November 24th, when I was about to eat my milk with cereal, I thought the milk tasted weird. Then I saw THEM laughing and I knew something was off. I understood later that Dahyun had swapped my milk with bird poop.

After that, all three of us focused on getting revenge. First we placed a bucket of goat poop in Dayhun's locker which fell all over her when she opened it. They replied with throwing red paint all over Mina and then Jihyo used a gun (no real bullets sadly) to hit them outside school. Unfortunately for her, only Tzuyu was there at the time and she was the only one hit.

After that, we have been the way we are now. Occasional pranks and street fights and a great summer without seeing them and... yeah that's mostly it." Momo finished.

"So will you tell me who each of them is?" I asked after she finished.

"Yeah well, the really short one is Chaeyoung." Mina said "the one who looks like a bunny is Nayeon, then there's Dahyun, the one who'slike a tofu and Tzuyu, the tall one you debated with". I looked up as they all turned to me when Tzuyu was mentioned.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked them, even though I knew what they were going to say.

"Well... you seemed to have had quite the connection." Momo said.

"Hey that's not true." I replied. I was getting a bit annoyed at the moment.

"I only have one question. Why did you call her Miss Korea?" Jihyo asked and all the girls leaned closer then.

"Okay, I knew you were going to ask that. Well... she looks okay and the way she spoke to me made me mad and I decided to make some fun of her." I replied sharply. Then I saw them all looking at me with a face I was actually familiar with. "Wait, don't tell me you thought I could actually fall for her! She's an enemy!" I said angrily and got up. I grabbed my bag and left the school cafeteria as fast as I could.

While I was walking down the corridor, I looked back to see if they had followed me. When I saw they hadn't, I turned around not early enough to not bump onto someone.

TZUYU's POV

"Oh I'm sorry- YOU! What do you want?" Sana said after she bumped onto me on the corridor.

"Oh so this is my fault because you're too stupid to know that people usually walk and look where they're going." I said angrily looking down at the short girl.

"Hey don't call me stupid again or-"

"Or what?" I interrupted her and took a step forward. That exact moment, I felt a fist on my face as it hit my nose and made my eyes teary.

"OUCH!" I yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I said while taking a handkerchief out of my pocket and covering my nose which had started bleeding.

"You're what's wrong with me. And your friends. Keep yourself and them away from MY friends and maybe we could get along. Unless you want a matching eye with your nose." Sana said and walked away.

I wanted to slap her. I really wanted to so badly but I couldn't bring myself to it. I was sure it was because of my nose because otherwise, she would be going back to Japan in an ambulance in no time. But maybe I should take it slow. Maybe I should wait for the right moment to give her what she deserves.