Chapter 54

Seokjin and Jungkook were teary-eyed upon hearing the heartbeat of their baby, which was being checked now by Dr. Lee. They were also able to see their baby peanut inside Seokjin's stomach.

"It's a healthy baby, Mr. Jeons." Dr. Lee declared as he looked at the monitor.

"We really made that?" Seokjin asked with tears falling from his eyes.

"We did, baby. I now have two babies to take care of." Jungkook said.

Dr. Lee looked at them lovingly. Knowing them both for a long time, he knows that this is a great blessing for both of them.

He printed the ultrasound and gave it to the couple.

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeons! I am so happy to be delivering this news to both of you. I am sure that both of you will be good parents to your baby.

I will leave the both of you while I prescribe vitamins for you, Seokjin." He said before leaving the couple who are now fixing Seokjin's clothes.

Jungkook looked at Seokjin intently with pure happiness and love. Upon noticing this, Seokjin looked up at him and asked "Are you okay?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook nodded and hugged Seokjin tightly. "I am happy, baby. We can now build our family happily." He said with tears falling from his eyes.

Seokjin felt his shoulder getting wet and pulled away from the hug. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I am thankful for all that you have given me. You have loved me unconditionally and I am blessed that you are the person I fell in love with."

Seokjin smiled at him and hugged him back.

************

"What a surprise!" Heechul said upon seeing his grandson, Seokjin, and Jungkook, in his living room.

When he gave up the mafia team he had, he preferred to stay in Daejeon, with some of his loyal members together with their families. He is happy that he was never alone, considering that his grandsons are sustaining all the companies he worked on building when he was still a leader of the mafia.

They all walked away from it, ensuring that every loyal member were kept safe with enough funds for their families and some still worked under him and Jungkook now.

Jungkook technically owns everything, as what was written in the signed contract years ago. However, both Jungkook and Heechul ensures that Seokjin and Taehyung will also have a big share of everything that would also keep their own families living even for hundreds of years, that is if they can keep their companies in good position or retain it where they are right now.

Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin, were taught about businesses and they were able to catch up quickly. Yoongi and Hoseok also worked in different companies based on their specializations.

Heechul ensured the safety of everyone without ever needing to be part of mafia again. Something that he promised to his dead son before he died.

Currently, Seokjin and Jungkook visited the old man to tell him the good news personally. Seokjin hugged his grandfather as soon as he met them.

Heechul was surprised by the sudden tight hug but was happy in hugging his grandson back. He is happier to see him healthier and full of energy still.

"We have a good news, hal-abeoji." Seokjin said in a whisper. He then looked back at Jungkook and pulled away from the hug.

Heechul had a skeptical look on his face but let his grandson and Jungkook talk.

Seokjin walked back to his husband as they held hands.