SNAKELIKE

⌗ ✧

⌗ ✧.* SNAKELIKE...⋆·˚ ༘ *
- a matthew sturniolo fanfic -
: ̗̀➛ made by whyte-noise !

⋆·˚ ༘ *- a matthew sturniolo fanfic -: ̗̀➛ made by whyte-noise !

WHYTE-NOISE presents...

i'll swoop in
and take you out
you're gonna give in
just let it all out....

please don't hesitate
just fall into me
my girl...

SNAKELIKE

the rundown...

emilia laurent is a tattoo artist who rests in the heart of boston, specifically working in DEREK'S PARLOR. she spends her days either tattooing, smoking, or going to concerts in her area.

one day, matthew sturniolo–bassist of GUARDIANES DEL ANGEL–walked into the parlor, requesting multiple tattoos. emilia was already irritated enough with him being in the parlor as she already hated his band and thought that matthew was the most stuck up member from them on social media. but when he specifically asked for emilia after meeting her eyes behind the counter, she got even more aggravated.

what made the entire situation emilia had just been put in worse is that her best friend, jaicee cline, bought tickets to see matthew's band, unbeknownst to emilia. although she initially didn't want to, emilia went to the concert after being bribed with a pre-game on the way there. a few more drinks were shot back at the concert, plus the after party, and emilia was long gone from reality.