𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑯

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏!"

tw: little bit of blood, swearing

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

1st September 1993

Y/N was in disbelief of her fate — she found mother's godson in few minutes of her new life chapter. She knew she would meet him eventually, but within hour of her first ride wasn't on her bingo card. However she never showed her surprise and acted normal.

They joked around and opened up about some private matters, like Harry's incident with blowing up his horrible aunt Marge. Hermione sent an annoyed glance Y/N's way as she praised the raven haired boy for standing up against the terrible human being.

Their conversation flew smoothly, until ginger boy realised that the older girl didn't tell them her school house nor more details about her own personal life.

"Hey Y/N, what house are you in?" he wondered with hope that Y/H/C haired girl was Gryffindor. Worry flashed in her Y/E/C irises the moment she heard him; she wasn't sure of what they will think; fifteen year old without Hogwarts experience.

"What can I say, Ron. I am not in any house, yet. I was homeschooled 'til now," she didn't explain all of real circumstances, they didn't have to know everything right away.

Her response shocked the third years in compartment; they just though she was fifth year of different house, none of them guessed this.

"That explaines why I never saw you," deduced Hermione after minute of silence. Y/N only nodded her Y/F/S (your face shape) head, ghost of smile on her lips, she was relieved they took it well. "And what house do you wan—," Harry's sentance was cut in a half by sharp stopping of the Hogwarts Express, which made students almost fall out from navy blue seats.

When everyone recovered from the unexpected stop, Y/N inspected her godfather for sign of discomfort. Before she could call out his name, white lights on the train flickered dark.
"What the hell!" whisper-shouted one of the kids.

Y/N didn't have time to respond, she seemed busy staring at the window which was getting completely frozen. She was probably the only person in compartment who was aware of what's going on.

Dementors. Both of her parents told disturbing description of what the creatures could do, so she started to panic a little. "Remus, please, can you wake up now? This isn't the kind of situation to have a beauty sleep!"

She was standing in front of him, too occupied with waking him up she didn't even heard another students get in. She was loosing hope a little, but eventually her godfather opened his eyes. Y/E/C eyed girl was relieved when he did so, however this calm feeling was replaced by chilling flow of sadness and sound of doors sliding open.