When Henry Hotline found Phone Guy: A Fnaf x Finding Frankie love and loss story

(Side note: This story happens according to the scene in the Finding Frankie trailer in which Henry Hotline gets pulled back through a mysterious door. In my fanfiction, the evil force that pulls Henry back through the door then throws him into an interdimensional portal, where he regains consciousness within a certain forgotten arcade/pizzeria...)

Henry cracked his slowly deteriorating telephone neck line side to side. His dusty button eyes began adjusting to the decrepit, cobweb infested room he now found himself in. As he got up off the black-and-white tiled floor and stood in the dark with his aching feet he could've sworn he'd heard a low, labored laugh bouncing off the walls from another room. He cautiously stepped backwards and his telephone head bumped into a string dangling from the ceiling.
Out of curiosity, he pulled it and a barely functional lightbulb illuminated the supply closet that Henry had been flung into from his parkour palace dimension.
He turned his gaze back to the wall where the interdimensional portal had just been, and jumped with fright. Instead of an ominous portal, there was a large unnerving poster of a yellow bear with blank, pitch black eye sockets staring him down! At that moment, a moth flew out of nowhere and came to rest on Henry's eye lenses, instantly irritating them. As he rubbed his eyes open wide again, he noticed the poster was now a picture of a brown robotic bear ripping its own head off.

"Okay... this is too freaky, even for ME!"

Henry tiptoed quickly out of the closet and into the dark and gloomy hallways. The demented laughter ceased, and a deafening ambience of confusing silence filled the area. Mr. Hotline saw homemade posters of crying faces lining the left hallways and what appeared to be the words "It's Me"
rubbed onto the right wall with bulky fingerprints.

"This place reeks of fear and tragedy."

Henry said to himself as he walked past an unusual security office with large dented metal doors sealing it off from the rest of the old restaurant.
He had no time to ponder what could've happened in that room, for there were now loud sounds of metal pieces being dragged across the tile floor, followed by muffled screaming.

"A human must be in danger!"

Henry hotline couldn't tell if this was the unlucky contestant he had just been chasing a few minutes ago and something in his telephone head told him that wherever he was, there was something far more threatening going on than what the Parkour Palace was offering. He crouched low on the ground and proceeded with caution, his lanky neck almost drooping to the floor, allowing his head to slink alongside him.

"HELLO? Hello HELLO??"

An awkward yet friendly voice pierced through the silence. Henry peered around a corner, making sure that his head was not visible and saw an entity that made his artificial heart skip a beat. Just ahead in the dimly lit party area he could see a large, burly animatronic costume with a more modern looking blue telephone receiver dangling from the wired gap in its neck slumped over on a chair! 
Henry took a few deep breaths, picked up his own head and cradled it in his hands. His scanners were picking up traces of recently deceased human flesh inside the robot suit, but at this point there must've been more mechanical pieces for him to have his way with, then temporary mortal skin. There was just something about this "Phone character" that Henry found very appealing, observing this once tortured soul made Mr. Hotline's chest buzz with tiny shocks of admiration and longing.
He just had to get to know this animatronic. He crept closer, checked every visible hallway to make sure they were alone, then approached the robot.

"Uh... good evening, sir. I am the esteemed Henry Hotline of Frankie's Parkour Palace. And you are?"

For a long time there was no answer, save for the sound of blood dripping from the mouth of the character's face mask. As Henry waited patiently for an answer, raspy moaning emitted from deep inside the chest cavity. Henry ignored the plights of the poor soul that was now decomposing in the suit, and waited for the machine learning of the swollen, bloodied mascot to start kicking in.

"Whirrrrr... CRUNCH! Click click."

"What now? Is your name truly Crunch? That is quite an interesting name to give an animatronic character! I-I can't tell if you can see me, but I really like you! Perhaps you and I could engage in some "Intimate crunching" of our own?

Just as Henry uttered that cheesy pickup line, the bloodstained head of the mascot slid forward, almost as if he were nodding.
Henry Hotline's Face lit up. He picked up the robot and clutched it tightly to his own chest.

"Now THAT is quite a sweet gesture, kind sir! And just for the record, I adore a monster of few words!"

Just as Henry was about to kiss the animatronic as tenderly as he could, a demonic sounding voice rang out from what Henry could only imagine was the hidden corpse. It almost sounded like it was speaking in tongues AND backwards, yet Henry could understand what he was saying:

"Tuo teG/ Get out... Ecno ta evael/ Leave at once!
It-its Not-not Safe-safe Here-here!"

Just before Henry could react, he felt a familiar yet irresistible force pulling at him again, The magical portal had returned, no doubt to take Mr. Hotline back to his own dimension!
Soon it was pulling the helpless telephone mascot back through, preventing him from being with the one he'd chosen.

"I must sadly bid you adieu, Crunch the Phone character..."

Henry soon woke up at the entrance to the trampoline section of the Parkour Palace. With a heavy heart, he pulled himself over to the registration desk, and that is where he curled up behind the counter and wept for his lost love.

The end

🎉 You've finished reading When Henry Hotline met Phone Guy: A Fnaf x Finding Frankie forbidden love story 🎉