1: Sleepover

Lisa and Jihyo were shopping at an outdoor market at a residential area near Seoul. They were picking out clothes at the most high-end brand available here.

These clothes were pricey; they weren't the everyday ones most of the customers could afford, let alone buy.

Lisa: I'm so glad to hangout with you Jihyo

Jihyo: me too Lisa. Just the 2 of us

Lisa: We are like two sisters who do everything with one another

Jihyo (smiled): Yup.

Both ladies stopped their talk as the cashier brought their stuff they chose out and placed it at the cashier table.

Afterwards, They both left the store and stopped at a family restaurant a few blocks away. There they ordered some food and shakes for both Lisa and herself and started talking as their food and drinks arrived.

Lisa: Jihyo, I was thinking to have a sleepover this Friday.

Jihyo: Really? That will be very interesting. Who are you gonna to invite?

Lisa: Yeri, Chaerin and IU.

Jihyo: Just call them in case because we never know if these 3 girls are not busy.

Lisa: Alright. This Friday at my place. 6:30 PM.

Jihyo: Okay, I'll be ready this Friday.

Lisa: This will be the best Sleepover ever!

.....................

Lee Chae-rin or better known as CL is at home sitting on the couch playing her phone until a text message was send. She read and says.

"Chae-rin! The sleepover starts tonight. Come at this address, 731 Xxx Street. Wearing some comfortable pajamas. You can bring your favorite plushies if you like"

Chae-rin puts her phone away and goes upstairs to pack some things she needs. She went to her bed to pick her favorite plushy and goes downstairs.

She wearing a pink T-shirt and light blue jeans, she was ready to have fun with her sisters.

Chaerin: I can't wait for tonight. I should get there for at least 10 minutes.

She grabbed her bags and made her way towards her car, and then arrived at the address.

She gets out of the car, keys in hand, locks the doors and heads towards the door where she knocks on the door couple times before it was opened by another than Blackpink's Lisa

Lisa: Chaerin unnie! I'm glad you came. Please come inside. Girls! Guess who's here?

Jihyo, IU, and Yeri turned around and saw Chae-rin walking towards the girls while waving at them.

Yeri: Chae-rin unnie! It's great to see you again.

Jihyo: Want Orange Juice?

Chae-rin nodded as Jihyo handed the glass cup full of orange juice and the talks resumed as the 5 girls were talking about almost everything.

CL: This is so nice of you that you're inviting me on a girl's night, unnie.

Lisa: No problem, we are like sisters that way. We can depend and help each other if anything is wrong.

Jihyo: Chae-rin, What have you brought for Girl's Night?

CL: Just a few clothes and other stuff.

IU: Sounds fun, let's begin Girl's Night shall we?

Chae-rin the rest agree as the 5 girls head to the guest room that has two beds and bathroom that has towels, hair-dryer and shower caps.

All of the girls were having fun, taking photos and putting it on SNS.

All wearing almost to what CL wore: Jihyo with a light blue pajama top and matching bottom, Lisa a white shirt and pink track pants,

Chae-rin a gray short skirt with a pink tank top, IU a pink and light gray striped tank top and shorts and Yeri a green tank top and matching track shorts.

Yeri: I can't believe the day is over and it's still only 6:27pm. It's like it happened in a flash.

Jihyo: I know. I think this is our first sleepover. We usually are so busy with our schedules.

IU: I do agreed. It's my first one. I love the time spent with you four.

Chaerin: My first too, it's really fun and exciting.

Lisa: Now We could finally do whatever we want.

Yeri: Anyway, Who wants to watch a TV?

Chae-Rin, IU and Lisa nodded their heads.

Yeri: All right, the TV's already prepared so we can just watch any show.

Jihyo leans against Lisa while Chaerin sits between Yeri and IU. The 5 Girls watched TV and laughs on jokes from it.

Later, after the show, the 5 girls were resting or playing games until Yeri: I can't believe the day is over and it's still only 6:27pm. It's like it happened in a flash.

Jihyo: I know. I think this is our first sleepover. We usually are so busy with our schedules.

IU: I do agreed. It's my first one. I love the time spent with you four.

Chaerin: My first too, it's really fun and exciting.

Lisa: Now We could finally do whatever we want.

Yeri: Anyway, Who wants to watch a TV?

Chae-Rin, IU and Lisa nodded their heads.

Yeri: All right, the TV's already prepared so we can just watch any show.

The 5 Girls watched TV and laughs on jokes from it.

Later, after the show, the 5 girls were resting or playing games until it's time for bed, so Chaerin made the first suggestion.

Chae-rin: Hey, I have an Idea. Who wants to tell a story?

IU: What a kinda story? I mean What do you mean Chae-rin.

Chaerin: We could tell some spicy and erotic stories.

All five girls' eyes went wide. They definitely remember a certain thing that They gulped for a few moments before telling a story.

Lisa: W-well....there's one story....but it's very hot and sexy.

The five girls were amazed hearing the answer while Lisa smirked.

CL: Well now you have to tell us Lisa.

Lisa: Fine, but as I said, it's hot so...about 3 months ago, I was shooting my music video and let's say that I had fun with the Music Director...