Chapter 18: A Fight for Uzi, Thad Vs Brett!

Third Person POV

V and Lizzy were just sitting in the snow watching the conflict with Thad and Brett.

Thad: Your SO DEAD!

Brett: Fuck you, Uzi fell in love with me, not you.

Thad: HOW DARE YOU TAKE HER FROM ME!

Brett: Shut it lover boy.

Thad: Your pushing your luck.

Brett: There's a reason for that.

Thad: Huh-

Brett then stabbed Thad in the stomach with his claw and threw him to the side and said.

Brett: I'm a former Disassembly Drone IDIOT!

Thad: Aruh.

Thad then grabbed Brett with one of his pincer and raised him into the air saying.

Thad: You think your slick huh.

Brett: I am.

Thad: What-

Just then a missile came from V's launcher and destroyed one of Thad's pincers and Brett fell to the ground then removing the pincer. Thad then noticed V and said.

Thad: Oh shi-

V: Hurt him, I KILL YOU!

V then charged at Thad but he just used absolute Solver and threw her back at Lizzy who just rolled to the side where V was I guess originally was.

Thad: STAY OUT OF THIS!

Just then, Thad's missing pincer regrew and just as it regrew, Brett grabbed Thad by the shirt and flew up to the sky and above the clouds with Saturn shining on Brett's metal skin until he threw Thad the air then just at the right timing, Brett ground pounded Thad all the way to the ground. Thad was pretty damaged but not enough to stop him from still regenerating.

Thad: Hah, good try, but that is not enough to HURT ME!

Brett: Do you want it to get worse.

E: What get's wo- THAD!

Thad: E!

T: Who the hell is the worker, can I kill him?

E: Don't kill him yet, I want to talk to him.

Thad: What do you want.

E: You know that uh crush you got in Uzi?

Thad: Yeah?

E: Well, I got to break it to you, she doesn't have the same feelings as you do for her.

Thad: She-

E: SHE DOESN'T OKAY, SHE LIKES BRETT AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!

Thad(tearing): I guess.

Lizzy: E, why did you have to make him cry.

E: Wait I did?

E looks back at Thad who is just crying.

Thad(crying): Uzi doesn't like me, of course, I'll never experience love ever in my life.

E: Whoa, don't say that but it's just Uzi isn't for you and I also had the same feeling as you.

Thad: Really?

E: Yeah, I kinda felt lonely my entire life, well after we came here to uh you know but Uzi changed me. She made me think of the positive side of things.

Brett: Yeah.

Uzi: Ugh, my head.

Uzi: BRETT!

Uzi then hugs Brett and they both kiss.