Zilas x FTM reader

Brother, we need these. I LOVE ZILAS. lmk if you guys want a GN vers, I'll do it.

WARNING FOR DYSPHORIA, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

=================================================================

It was a quiet evening in the heart of the city, the air thick with the smell of car exhaust and the din of honking horns. A small, dimly lit apartment on the sixth floor was home to two individuals: [Y/N], an insecure trans man with auburn hair and piercing green eyes, and his boyfriend, Zilas. Zilas had a slim build. He was tall, he was sweet, and he was a streamer. But most importantly, he was trying his best to comfort [Y/N] as they sat on the threadbare couch in the living room.The television flickered with the glow of a late-night talk show, but neither of them paid it much attention. Instead, their focus was entirely on each other. "I just wish I could make it better for you, love," Zilas said softly, reaching over to take one of [Y/N] hands in his own. His long, slender fingers intertwined with the warmth of his boyfriend's, offering a small measure of comfort."I know you're trying, Zilas," [Y/N] replied, his voice barely above a whisper. "You don't have to do anything else." He paused, looking away for a moment before turning back to meet his boyfriend's gaze. "I just wish I could feel... normal."Zilas squeezed his hand gently. "I know, baby. I know it's hard for you. But remember, you're not alone. I'm here, and I'll always be here for you." He hesitated, then added with a small smile, "And you're my handsome man, so you'll always be perfect to me."The words warmed [Y/N]'s heart, even as they made him feel guilty for putting Zilas through all of this. He leaned into Zilas' side, taking comfort in his familiar scent and the steady beat of his heart. "I love you too, Zilas. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."There was a long silence as they sat there together, lost in their own thoughts. The television flickered, the late-night talk show hosts chattering about things that seemed impossibly distant from the reality of their lives. [Y/N] found himself staring at the flickering light, mesmerized by the way it created shadows on the wall.He leaned his head against Zilas' shoulder, inhaling the familiar scent of his boyfriend's cologne. It was comforting, but it couldn't erase the ache in his chest. "I just wish I could feel comfortable in my own skin," he murmured, more to himself than to Zilas.Zilas squeezed his hand gently. "I know, baby. It's okay to feel that way. But remember, you don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you, and I'll always be here for you. We'll figure this out together."The reassurance was like a balm to [Y/N]'s soul. He turned his head to look up at Zilas, the himbo who had somehow managed to capture his heart. Despite his sweetness, there was a strength to Zilas that he admired. He had seen him struggle with his own insecurities as a streamer, but he had never given up. He had always persevered, even when the world seemed to be against him."I love you, Zilas," he whispered, leaning in to press a gentle kiss against his boyfriend's cheek. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."They sat there together for a while longer, the weight of their words hanging in the air. Eventually, the sun began to rise outside their window, painting the sky a brilliant shade of pink and orange. It was a reminder that a new day was dawning, and with it, the promise of hope and the chance to start again."Hey, want to watch a movie or something?" Zilas asked, trying to lighten the mood. "I've got that new rom-com you've been wanting to see.""Yeah," [Y/N] said, mustering a small smile. "That sounds nice."They settled back against the couch, their shoulders touching, their hands still intertwined. As the credits rolled, they snuggled closer, finding solace in each other's presence as they faced the challenges of the day ahead.