068

"But appa, I'll be alone at home if eomma will go with you."

"That's why I'm telling Momo to stay home with you."

"Eomma, I'll be back home earlier than usual. I'm not taking any leave today."

"What time will you be back?" Mr Yoo asked.

"Around ten. I promise, appa." Momo insisted.

"Be home before ten. I'll call to check. Go, wash the dishes."

"Eomma..." She ignored Momo's whines and went to her room to get ready.

"JiHyo-yah, take care of the store." Mr Yoo spoke, getting up as well.

She nodded and helped Momo in cleaning the table. And since she didn't have school today, she took the charge of the store. As for Momo, she didn't want to go to work leaving JiHyo alone but at the same time, she didn't want to make any bad impression on her boss.

"We're leaving, Momoring." She heard her mother and quickly went to her.

"Don't forget to bring me mangoes. Drive safe, appa." She bid her parents goodbye.

JiHyo waved to them from the store and the parents left. Momo exhaled, boringly while closing the main door. She went back in the kitchen to resume her work but was startled when JiHyo opened the main door.

"Unnie, why aren't you answering the phone calls?"

"My phone? It's in my room."

"Dubu is calling you." And hearing that, Momo's face turned pale.

"Unnie, did you hear me?"

"Yeah, I'll call her later." Momo excused her.

"Okay, I'll text her." And JiHyo then left, closing back the door.

"Your kiss didn't affect my loyalty. You know why? Because the girl I like...is you."

DaHyun's confession was ringing in Momo's ears. She was avoiding her after that night but she couldn't stop thinking about her confession and the kiss they shared. 'Had I not kissed her, nothing like this would have happened.' She was so embarrassed on her act.

.

.

.

.

.

"Then why don't they buy the readymade tiles?" JeongYeon questioned.

"Buying them readymade and making them here on the spot has a lot of differences." The head of the team told her.

"How? They hire workers to make the shapes and all while they can just buy..."

"The seller can't provide the exact shape or size we need. Here on the spot, the workers do the job according to the instruction they are given."

"It's not an ordinary building, Kyung. These rich people have different taste and ideas." Her co-worker spoke.

"Ah, that make sense."

"Are you guys paid to do chitchats?" Stern voice of their supervisor was heard and they all went quiet.

"We're sorry, sir." The team head bowed along with others.

"Are you sure you can do that risky work?" He questioned JeongYeon, who just grabbed the cutter.

"I can do it, sir." She answered him, uninterestingly.

The man leaned there on the wall, with his crossed arms to observe JeongYeon's work. JeongYeon on the other hand switched on the cutter but was nervous because he was watching her. She still managed to cut the tile properly then looked at the head to get his approval.