13 - Release ⚠️

══════✿✿✿══════

══════✿✿✿══════

remove your clothes, my body needs to talk to yours

══════✿✿✿══════

Okay.

Breathe In.

Breath Out.

Breath In.

Breath Out.

"Aye you good there, lady?!" I whipped my head around to see a man in his house's front yard opposite Arthur's house.

How ridiculous was I looking — to a third person —standing in front of a random house and staring at it in such a way that it might come alive and eat me?

I would say a solid 11.

That helps a lot.

"Sorry!" I called out to the man and gave a thumbs up. "I'm fine!"

He rolled his eyes and continued mowing his grass.

Well. That was rude. I hope his mower stops working.

Actually not. It might come back to me. And I know for a fact that I will be damn well annoyed if my mower stops working in the middle of me mowing.

You don't even own a mower.

Right. Well. Maybe I will in the future. Who knows?

I don't think a mower is what you should be thinking about now.

Why not? It's completely okay to think about mow-

"What are you doing there standing outside of the gate, Meli?"

Oh.

See what I meant?

Shut up.

"A-Arthur..." My voice was a breathless whisper that carried out in the air, and I hoped that it was able to reach the scrumptious guy clad in a grey sweater tucked in black jeans.

It took all the willpower in me to not blatantly check him out, but it was hard. I just couldn't help but ogle over how his forearms looked so veiny and his fingers so rough, his muscles straining against the fabric of his sweater as my gaze dropped down lower to his perfect smooth thighs that were hugged perfectly by the jeans and—

"Meli? Come on in. The sun's starting to set."

I snapped my eyes back up to his face, and I felt my entire face burn in embarrassment when I noticed the smug look on his face, and how he was trying to hide a grin.

Damn it. He caught me.

What were you even expecting anyway? Shameless creature.

Hmph.