12: Jelly

Mikha's P. O. V.

I could hear the crowing of roosters from a distance. The sky's purplish-pink color is now visible from the glass door of the veranda. I'm quite sure these circles under my eyes are way darker than the shade of the sky. It's because of this uncomfortable hammock, it's not even good for sleeping kasi it's too bent. Mabuti na lang I got to sleep for an hour kagabi when I walked out on Aiah.

-_-

I stood up and stretched my sore body. The lights were off, but I could see Aiah's sleeping figure. She looks like a newborn with the duvet wrapped around her. Her phone lit up sa tabi ng unan niya. It almost woke her up kaya lumapit ako sa bed to place it on the nightstand. I was being careful not to wake her when she suddenly turned to her side--facing me.

I froze in my spot. Akala ko nagising na siya nang tuluyan dahil her mouth moved ng slight, but she didn't opened her eyes yet. Wooh!

My eyes worked independently and I found myself admiring this woman sleeping before me. Aiah's mesmerizing eyes are closed, while her lips are partially closed. She's snoring a little.

Cute

She squirmed and I panicked. I quickly left the room before she could even open her eyes.

"Aga ah?" It was Colet. She's sitting in the living room while holding a can of coke.

"Says the one na nagco-coke na agad. Shouldn't you be drinking coffee or anything warm?" she laughed.

"May kape pa roon, magtimpla ka na lang." I shook my head and went to open the fridge. I said, "I want milk."

"Ano plano today?" I heard her ask habang pinapainit ko na ang milk ko.

"What do you mean?" I was confused. She replied, "Tumatakbo ang oras, three days two nights tayo dito. Wala man lang ba tayong ganap? Inuman? Water activities? Ganon."

"Good morning," Aiah exited the room and sat beside Colet. I took a plate and gently placed the milk in front of her. Colet raised me an eyebrow.

"What?" I said before going back to the kitchen to heat another glass of milk for myself.

Aiah's P. O. V.

"Bakit?" I asked Colet because she's staring at me. She shook her head and asked, "Ano gagawin natin ngayong araw?"

"Hmm... We should try their water activities" May nakita kasi ako kahapon na banana boat, gusto ko ma-try.

"Sige. Tamang-tama sabi ng kapatid ni Maloi merong party mamayang gabi sa katabing resort. We should go, right Mikha?" Mikha came from the kitchen holding a glass of milk.

"Huh? Anything's fine with me." She replied.

After ng mga inumin namin ay nagpalit na kami ng pang swimming namin. Nagising na rin kasi si Sheena kaya bumaba na kami to eat then went sa beach. Nandito ulit kami sa exclusive na cottage ng resort nina Mikha at kakatapos lang namin kumain.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom, dyan muna kayo." Nagpaalam si Mikha. Pinauna ko na rin sina Colet at Shee para maayos ko ang gamit ko.

"Hi," I heard someone call from behind me.

I looked at them and saw a guy wearing a shirt smiling at me. His skin is fairer than mine, and hindi rin nagkakalayo ang height namin.

"Hello," I smiled in return.

"Have we met?" He asked, and I replied, "I guess not."

Ngayon ko pa lang naman siya nakita sa buong buhay ko.