Part 36

_______________________________
_______________________ _______________________________

♥️~part 36~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

Time passed and it's been 4 years and some months ,Lily was sitting on the couch while remembering taehyung and tears were rolling down on her face .As the tears streamed down her face, Lily's mind wandered back to the memories she shared with Taehyung. She remembered the laughter, the adventures, and the quiet moments they spent together. She missed him dearly, and the ache in her heart still felt like a fresh wound.

She suddenly got a call telling her that her father is condition is very bad she immediately have to come back to South Korea , Lily's heart skipped a beat as she received the news about her father's condition. She felt a surge of worry and urgency, knowing she had to be by his side as soon as possible. The tears she had been crying for Taehyung were now mixed with tears of concern for her father.

She quickly stood up, her mind racing with thoughts of her father and the journey ahead.

As she rushed out of the house, Lily's heart was heavy with emotions. She was worried about her father's health, and the thought of potentially losing him was unbearable. She was also sad to leave ..

she went straight to airport, Lily arrived at the airport, She had called Jimin and requested a month's leave, which he had graciously approved, understanding the urgency of her situation.

As she walked through the airport, Lily felt a sense of nostalgia wash over her. She have to go to that country which ruin her life her heart.

She checked in for her flight and made her way to the gate, her mind racing with thoughts of her father and her family. She was worried about his condition and the long journey ahead.

As she boarded the plane,The plane took off, and Lily felt a sense of sadness wash over her as she left behind the life she knew. She was headed to South Korea, unsure of what the future held, but determined to be with her family and support them through this challenging time.

The long flight gave Lily time to reflect on her journey, her memories with Taehyung, and her time with jungkook . She knew she would always carry these memories with her, no matter where life took her next.

As the plane landed, Lily felt a mix of emotions: relief to be back in her hometown, worry about her father's condition, and nostalgia for the life she had left behind. She quickly made her way through the airport and took a taxi to her family's home in Daegu.

The familiar sights and sounds of her hometown brought back memories of her childhood and her time with soobin. She felt a pang in her heart, missing them..

As the taxi pulled up to her family's home, Lily's anxiety grew. She could see her mother waiting at the door, her face etched with worry and concern.

Lily quickly paid the taxi driver and rushed to her mother's side, embracing her tightly. "Mother, how is Father?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

Her mother's eyes welled up with tears as she led Lily inside. "He's been asking for you, dear. The doctors say he's in critical situation ... We're so glad you're here."

Lily's heart sank, but she steeled herself for what was to come. She was determined to be strong for her family and make the most of the time she had with her father.

She met with her family and her father and asked them let's go to Seoul, we will treat him there in the big hospital.. Lily's family was surprised by her suggestion to go to Seoul, but they could see the determination in her eyes. Her father, despite his weak condition, nodded in agreement. "Let's go, dear. I want to see the city one last time."