6: CAFÉ

TZUYU's POV

It had been around two weeks since I saved Sana from the gas. Of course no one knew that except for the nurse and Yeji. Two weeks since our encounter in the restroom, two weeks since we almost-

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu what the hell is wrong with you?" Chaeyoung said and snapped her fingers in front of my face. "You've been so off lately."

"Is it because of Momo beating you up? I swear once I get my chance-"

"Dahyun you'll do nothing." I stopped her. "We'd better leave them and wait for the right moment to act. When they will expect it least." To be honest, I didn't want to do anything to them. I was afraid they would do something to Sana and for some peculiar reason I didn't want that to happen. After our moment in the bathroom when we almost kissed but were interrupted by the bell, I feel like I couldn't do anything to hurt her. I didn't want to do anything to hurt her.

We were sitting at a café near school as we had just finished. We were talking and laughing when the café door opened and four very familiar girls walked in. Shit. Once they entered they looked straight at our table. I saw Sana and she looked at me too without reacting though. Maybe she had forgotten about our 'meeting'. They walked past our table and, when doing so, Momo accidentally pushed Nayeon's cup of hot chocolate over. Of course and I was the person it landed on.

"OUCH!" I yelled and grabbed my hand. I turned to look at Momo who was walking away and saw Sana looking back at me. I grabbed Momo's hand with my other hand and made her face me.

"What the fuck is your problem with me?" I asked. I really thought Momo would go after Dahyun who swapped her milk with bird poop.

"Have you forgotten princess? Why don't you let me remind you-" she said and tried punching me but I managed to block her.

"HEY!" Dahyun got up and so did Nayeon and Chaeyoung. Jihyo, Mina and Sana came closer to me and Momo.

"Do you really think it would be that easily forgotten that you tried to kill my best friend? Well, think again." she said. I knew that was the case and I wanted so badly to say that I saved Sana and that I knew nothing of Nayeon and Dahyun's plan but I did not.

"She didn't do anything! It was actually me who thought of it and I'm glad I did!" Nayeon said and landed a punch on Momo's nose.

"Hey, what are you doing? Stop it! You've done enough already stop making things worse!" I turned to Nayeon. At that time, Jihyo came and slapped Nayeon's left cheek while Chaeyoung went to Mina and pushed her on the ground. Dahyun had climbed on top of Momo and was hitting her wherever she could. Then I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and pull me back the moment Jihyo tried to hit me. I turned around to see it was Sana. It hadn't been long when she suddenly punched me in my face. I was really surprised but I didn't hesitate. I slapped her face and she was also taken aback. Momo ran out of the café and Dahyun chased behind her, Nayeon was trying to escape Jihyo, Chaeyoung was pulling Mina by the hair and Sana started chasing me outside the café.

We were outside when a car showed up and seven boys got out of it. I immediately understood they were BTS.

"Finally!" I heard Nayeon saying. "G-4 let's get out of here!" she yelled. We all followed her and left Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Momo run into an alleyway while V, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, Jungkook, RM and Suga chased after them holding baseball bats.

"Nayeon what the heck!?" I asked

"Well I knew they were going to come so I called for some backup." she said.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? BTS can be very aggressive and they have an advantage." I said. I didn't agree to this idea and I never knew any of this was going to happen. I was actually kind of worried of what could happen to the J-GANG.

"I don't care. They are the J-GANG's problem now." she smirked. "C'mon let's go."

I got on my motorcycle and started driving towards my home when I heard a scream. I stopped to see Sana being chased by Jungkook, V and Jin. She was fast but they were catching up on her. I didn't really think straight. I turned the motorcycle and headed towards her.

"SANA! SANA OVER HERE!" I shouted and she turned and saw me. I swerved and made my way towards her, stopping in front of her. "C'mon climb up quickly!" She hopped on the bike and I started the engine as fast as I could and felt her hands wrap around my stomach. It had been two weeks since Momo beat me up but the bruises were still there and it hurt to have Sana hugging me tight but it also felt nice. I drove away and heard V shouting behind us.

After a few minutes of driving, Sana spoke.

"Um thanks for... for getting me out of there." she said shyly.

"It's nothing, you seemed like you needed help. So where do you live?" I turned my head a bit to look at her with the corner of my eye. She told me her address and I turned the bike around to where her house was.

After a few minutes of driving, I felt Sana rest her head on my shoulder. I turned to look at her and saw her resting. I smiled as I turned my head and looked at the road again.

I stopped in front of the address she told me and looked at her. She must have fallen asleep because she had her eyes closed.

"Um.. hey we're here. Sana?"

"Mmm yeah? Oh!" she said and took her hands off my stomach. She got off the bike and stood in front of me. "Thanks again... for everything." she said and walked toward her house. I was about to leave when I turned around and saw that she had done the same.

"You're welcome."