𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Phoebe was let out of her handcuffs as her mom and Gary walked in. She was filled with rage, who was this dickless jerk to arrest her! And yeah, maybe using some choice words and punching him was... wrong, but she is a Spengler. He has no respect for Ghostbusters.
"And just when I thought you would choose to behave," Gary didn't seem near as upset as her mom, "but seriously. What was that, Phoebe?"
"You guys didn't even defend me! I think you are forgetting that I am the smart one. Mom, you would be our phone guy if you weren't a Spengler."
"Don't talk to your mom like that!"
"Oh, like you are better. You should go back to whatever basement you crawled out of and go back to your stupid earthquakes. Stop trying to be my dad." In her defense, she realized the words were stupid the moment they came out of her mouth. She quickly apologized, "Oh my God. I am so sorry Gary. I really didn't mean to say that."
"It's fine, but God. You really need an attitude adjustment."
Her Mom chimed in, "You know what, he is right. Your attitude has been rotten lately. Gary, when we get home, you will spank her."
"What?" Phoebe asked, Gary looked shocked. Clearly nothing prepared him for this.

The drive home was tense. Her mom tried to have a conversation, but Phoebe refused to talk. Gary tapped his fingers on the steering wheel anxiously.
When they got home, Gary hugged Phoebe, "I don't want to do this either, kid. I'll try to reason with her." His voice was low. He then straightened up and told her to go to her room. Gary and her mom loudly argued. Phoebe figured half the neighborhood knew what was about to happen. She felt humiliated.

After what felt like an eternity, Gary came in looking sympathetic, "Let's talk before I do this."
"Talk about what? How you are gonna beat my ass?"
He sat on her bed. "I hate this as much as you do, trust me. But, if you don't want to talk, let's get this over with. Up and over." He leaned back and spread his legs a bit. She stood up and nervously stared at him. She stayed there until he patted his legs. She finally laid across his laps. Her breath was shaky as she got as comfortable as she could. He laid his left hand on the small of her back. He could feel her warmth, making him hesitate. This was a necessity.

A loud smack rang through the room. Well that was an exaggeration, but that is what it felt like to Phoebe. The sound was worse than the pain, although she figured that would change soon. The only thing she could focus on was the horrid sound. She quickly hid her face. A stinging feeling came quicker than she thought it would. A few of the smack made her whimper in the most pathetic way, in a way that made Gary rub her back to calm her down. She wouldn't admit it but there were tears in her eyes, threatening to fall. She knew it wasn't Gary who wanted to do this and that was the only reason she stayed still.

"We are almost done." Gary leaned down to whisper this to her. She could feel his flaccid member on her side and his stomach on her shoulder blades. She was dizzy. She felt like she would melt if anything else happened, but she didn't. Despite her tears, she took her punishment surprisingly well. The last few smacks being the worst. She was overwhelmed and her ass stung like hornets. He leaned back to allow her up. She moved so quickly she had to lean against her dresser as her ears rung and black spots clouded her vision.
"God, was I too hard on you? You look so pale." Gary pressed his hand to her cheek, she looked away. She just wanted to be alone. She ran her hand on her tear trails.

"Phoebe, I am so sorry. I- I should have fought harder for you, I should have-"
"It's fine," Phoebe interrupted, "It wasn't your choice. That is what matters, that you didn't choose to do this." That broke Gary's heart. Everything someone does is a choice. He chose to hurt her. He ran a hand through his hair.
"Would you like me to stay here or..."
"I would like to be alone." Phoebe waited until he left the room to break down. Fat tears ran down her face. She changed clothes and sobbed herself to sleep.

Gary slammed his hand down on the table in front of Callie, "Never again."
She looked at him with the most disgusting innocent look, "What? It will do her well."
"You didn't see her. She was a wreck. She... she looked sick."
"It will do her well. She has been acting like a brat."
"Too damn bad!" Callie looked shocked, "I love the kids and I love you, but I can't stand you right now. I will not be doing that again." She opened her mouth to talk but Gary quickly cut her off, "End of discussion."

When she woke up, she jumped the shower. It was much too hot. She tried to scrub the memory away. She refused to blame Gary and she refused to blame herself. Everything will be alright. She knew Gary wouldn't torture her with what happened, but her mom might. God, now this will be threatened every time she breathes the wrong way. Phoebe took comfort in the fact that Gary was just as uncomfortable as she was. She just wished this never happened.

Gary sat in his room, head in his hands. Would Phoebe hate him? Why didn't he just refuse? He could have argued longer. As embarrassing as it was, he was crying. There was a knock at his door.
Phoebe looked a mess and a half. She hugged Gary. She needed his warmth to make her feel better. She hated her mom.