Chapter one

Confrontation In Shinjuku

December 24, 2018: Shinjuku City, "Makyo" Shinjuku

Y/N grinned as she just made a brutal blow of black flash to her opponent, Yuji Itadori. "I guess that Black Flash of yours has improved over the years, little one?"

She turned around, her bright blue orbs meeting his deep red ones. She smiled. "I learned from the best, didn't I?" She responded with a small smile as she tilted her head. Sukuna grinned wildly with his hands tucked into the white pants of his white kimono.

Tilting his head slightly. He playfully shrugged. "Don't get cocky, just yet." He replied, walking up next to her and patting her head, messing up her long black hair. "You know, I like this black more than the white hair you had." He grinned softly.

"You should wear your hair down more, I like this look on you; it's very different from when I last saw you." He concluded, holding his chin between his thump and index finger while twirling a strand of her hair with the other index finger.

"Well, the last time you saw me was over one thousand years ago. Yeah, short hair is definitely different than long." Y/n responded with a small giggle. Sukuna smirked and looked away, spacing off. He was probably thinking about that time.

His thought process was stopped when Itadori finally made it back to the scene. The blow to his abdomen had weakened him tremendously. "You think this is some fucking tea party? You think you have the right to stand there and talk like nothing is happening here!?" The boy shouts with rage while holding his stomach.

He groaned and fell to one knee. Sukuna and Y/n stared at each other, blinked, and then stared at Yuji. Yuji's eyebrows were furrowed as he looked up at the pair with raging eyes as he painted to catch his breath.

His eyes met with y/n's. "Why are you working with him? Do you know what kind of sick monster he is? How could you possibly defend a beast like that? Killing hundreds, thousands, of innocent people just so he can get stronger?" Yuji questioned her as he held back tears of rage.

"And you have the nerve to call yourself a jujitsu sorcerer, or better yet, a fucking member of the Gojo clan?" Yuji scoffed. "Don't make me laugh," he growled. "I don't care what clan you come from, what title you have, you're no jujitsu sorcerer."

The boy mumbled just loud enough for the pair to hear him. His gaze is on the cold, hard ground beneath him that has been cracked and crumbled.

"Jujutsu sorcerers are meant to protect, fight for, and defend those who can't defeat all evil spirits. Cherishing those that care and love us. So I ask you, Do you really think you can call yourself a Jujutsu sorcerer?" He concluded while finally meeting her gaze again.

It was silent—dead silent. Other sorcerers had made their way to Yuji's location. They stood there, hesitant and anticipating either Sukuna or y/n's next move.

  Y/n was still silent as Sukuna began to taunt Yuji and the others once again. Yet, it was as if Yuji's words had struck her eternally as she slowly looked  around to see other Jujitsu sorcerers. She felt a small splash of water hit the tip of her nose.

She slowly looked up at the dark, dingy clouds as it began to rain. The water was running down her cheeks.

"My ancestors tears are running down my face."