taylo !!!

Matching outfits (No,Maybe ,Yes)
-> before they go in the park : " do I have to wear this Taylor? " Logan said looking at the t-shirt infront of him with a logo 'maybe' , " hmm! So that you can match with us ! ,so please lo! Wear it pleees " Taylor said with those puppy eyes that Logan can't say 'no' to .

" *Sigh ,fine just this once ok?"  Logan said before going to the bathroom to wear it , " really Tay? You gotta have to use those puppy eyes on him? "  Tyler said ,  " oh come on it's fun! " Taylor said excitedly , "for you " Tyler and Logan said in unison , Taylor and Tyler notices that Logan had finally wore the t-shirt Taylor begged him for to wear , " lets go now?" Logan said , "sure ! Let's go!!!" Taylor said who walked outside her and Tyler's room

Logan and Tyler followed her and continued to walk until they're finally at the amusement park,  they wanted to go to the games first before the fun rides and so they did , as they were walking and Taylor and Logan were talking , Tyler seemed to notice that Logan and Taylor becoming more affectionate with each other , like touching their hands together , Taylor looking at Logan too many times and talking to him with a tint of blush , and Logan whenever he look at Taylor , he has those lovestruck eyes on her , and smiling when she said something , Tyler got suspicious of them

and when Taylor excused herself to go to the bathroom, Tyler confronted Logan, " Logan." Tyler said with his monotone voice , " yeah?" Logan said looking up his phone on his hand , " .... Do you have a crush on my sister?" He said calmly , " w-what?? No!, of course not haha ...." Logan said pretty obvious that he was lying , "oh really?, explain why were you giving Taylor those lovestruck eyes and almost touching her hand? Hmm?" He said but before Logan could speak Taylor had come out and walked to their direction, "hey guys it's pretty late should we go home?" Taylor said giving the both guys a smile , the both guys nodded and said goodbye to each other , as the twins are walking home Tyler also confronted Taylor .

"Tay ,be honest with me,do you like Logan as in like falling In love with him?" Tyler said before looking at Taylor who was sweating a bit , "will you hate him if I said yes?" Taylor said also looking at Tyler ," of course no , he's nice , also you like him?" Tyler said to Taylor who nodded at him ,"hmm ok I'll accept him to date you ," Tyler said ,"wait really??? " Taylor said very cheerful, Tyler nodded at him with a hint of smile and when they finally got close to their door , Tyler opened the door and went inside so is Taylor .

The next day :
Taylor and Tyler woke up and it's Sunday , no school obviously, well Taylor was bored and wanted to tell the others to watch a movie with them ,so Taylor asked permission to Tyler who was cooking food ," ty, can we watch a movie with the others, please????" Taylor said , " no , plus they might be busy and so is your crush ." He said  , "are you sure?? Cause Logan doesn't have work on weekends so which means Logan can come!!" Taylor said , "and how did you know that ? , I don't remember when he did say that ... Wait did you two hang out??" He said , " hehe ...maybe? " Taylor said ,"as long as it makes you happy , sure you can call him over ." Taylor said a 'yes' pose and opened her phone .

Logan❤️:

You: he Logan are you free today?

Logan❤️: yeah , y'know that every Sunday I don't work right?

You: yeah ofc I know I just wanted to make sure you are , anyways wanna hang out at my house, lets watch a movie!!

Logan❤️: sure I don't mind , what time?

You: well you can be early!

Logan❤️: ok I'll bring us some snacks , bye Tay

You: bye!!!!

"What's with that smile ? Did he said yes ?" , "yep !!" Taylor said to tyler, Taylor excused herself that she will be upstairs to get the movie CD's and Tyler nodded at her , as Taylor was looking for the movie CD's, she saw her dress that she will wear at the dance , a few weeks before it , she thought that maybe she could wear it , for an hour and see if it still suits her , since she didn't wore it or tried it on , she went to the bathroom and wore it then she got out and looked at her body-sized mirror, but she unfortunately forgot about her door , not locked .

With Tyler: 
*Knock , "the doors are opened come in Logan " , Logan came in with a bag of snacks in his hand , "wait, Where's  tay? " , "she's upstairs, actually can you call her , she's getting the movie CD's, probably get a lot of them ." " Ok ." Logan said before going upstairs, he stood infront the door and saw that it was opened he then went inside and saw .... Taylor in a pretty blue dress.

Once Taylor heard the door opened she turned around and saw

Once Taylor heard the door opened she turned around and saw ...Logan , " Tyler said come down stairs and  the CD's too " he said but before turning away he said " by the way you look very pretty" he said with a smile , Taylor was also blushing because her crush had seen her wearing that dress.

(What Logan saw:)

(Wait for part two :))