chapter -21

Must read to understand How Yoongi and jimin are fated then enter into story babies ♥️ and one and only one Mommy 😌

In the mystical realm of Scents, where fragrances and aromas hold the power to shape destinies, Rose Scent Omega ( Jimin )  and Tobacco Scent Alpha ( Yoongi) are two souls bound together by the threads of fate.

Theirs is a tale of star-crossed lovers, destined to be together yet forbidden by the ancient laws of their world.

Yes thier scents also shows that thier love will be forbidden yet they are destined.

About jimin

His scent is Rose ( upto now I kept as secret now revealed)

Rose Scent Omega, is  delicate and enchanting essence, is a gentle soul, compassionate and kind. His scent is a soothing balm, capable of calming the most troubled of minds. destined to serve and support the dominant Alpha Yoongi.

About Yoongi :

Tobacco Scent Alpha Yoongi  with his bold and smoky aroma, is a powerful and enigmatic leader. His scent is a commanding presence, capable of inspiring awe and respect. He is an Alpha, a member of the ruling class, born to lead .

Despite their differing stations, Rose and Tobacco scents are drawn to each other with an intensity that cannot be denied. Their scents, once separate and distinct, now intertwine like the threads of a rich tapestry, creating a harmonious blend that transcends the boundaries of their predetermined roles.

However, their love is forbidden by the ancient Council of Scents, who govern the intricate balance of aromas within their world. The Council decrees that Alphas and Omegas must not mix, lest their union disrupt the delicate harmony of their realm.

But they are destined to show a real love.

Now I will clear how Yoongi is Alpha :

Yoongi's mother, a werewolf, at her young age she is bathing in the river that's when she was attacked by a warlock from the rival kingdom of Evercast.

That warlock, made  impregnated her. Yoongi was born as a result of this union, inheriting both werewolf and warlock powers.

His mother, unable to reconcile the differences between their races, left him in Forest as the people of Florida  sub Kingdom won't accept Yoongi as he will be son of rival Evercast Kingdom.

Yoongi, aware of the difficulties of finding a mate as a hybrid, kept his true nature hidden, suppressing his alpha identity so that's why you all don't know Yoongi is Alpha .

So when jimin got his first heat ,
Jimin's heat triggered Yoongi's rut,
So Yoongi stayed in his room, claiming it as illness  he said to Jungkook lie to avoid harming anyone. He kept his distance for a few days, then decided to confront Jimin about his identity.

However, it was too late – Jimin had discovered a book and escaped from the kingdom .

A/n : if you still have any doubt, comment In comment box I will clear them.

Okay let's get into story:

Yoongi, clutching Jimin in his arms, arrived at the castle and concealed him within its walls, keeping his presence a secret.

Next day

As the afternoon sun cast long shadows, Yoongi spotted the dragon again, perched majestically upon a nearby tree. Sensing Yoongi's presence, the dragon swiftly descended, its gaze fixed upon the yoongi

 Sensing Yoongi's presence, the dragon swiftly descended, its gaze fixed upon the yoongi