🌠 Marriage 🌸

In the heart of a bustling mansion, there's a buzz of excitement as everyone dashes about, getting things ready. It's clear there's a wedding happening, with a big sign outside saying, "SWARA WEDS SANSKAR."

When the groom's procession arrives, it's a lively scene, full of music and dancing. Sanskar, the groom, is right in the middle of it all, but his mind seems elsewhere, lost in thought.

Sanskar's look

As they reach the house, Swara's mom greets them warmly

As they reach the house, Swara's mom greets them warmly. She does a traditional blessing and then playfully tweaks Sanskar's nose.

Sanskar just smiles and goes along with the customs, showing respect by touching the feet of Swara's parents. And so begins this tale of love and contemplation in the midst of wedding festivities.

* Bride mother - Sharmistha
Bride father - Shekhar *

"Always keep a smile on your face, Sanskar, and make sure my daughter's smile never fades," Sharmistha blessed Sanskar with heartfelt warmth, her eyes shimmering with maternal love. Sanskar, embracing her words with a nod of gratitude, proceeded towards the threshold to continue with the ceremonial customs.

However, his progress was momentarily halted by a familiar voice, a playful lilt that echoed through the corridor. "Hold on a second, Sanskar ji! Don't you dare forget, I'm Swara's sister, which automatically means you have to win me over before you can move an inch further," Ragini chimed in, her tone a perfect blend of mischief and affection.

*In Ragini, Swara has found not just a sister, but a confidante, a partner-in-crime,* ruminated the silent observer, acknowledging the depth of their bond.

Sanskar, with a soft chuckle, turned towards Ragini, understanding the unspoken dynamics of their relationship.

"Alright, dear sister-in-law, tell me, what must I do to win your favor?" Sanskar teased Ragini, using the endearing term 'sali' with a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

Ragini, ever the mischief-maker, pondered for a moment before unleashing her playful request. "Hmmm... sing a song!" she declared, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Little did she know, a whisper floated gently into her ear, carrying a hint of amusement and a touch of concern. "Are you sure about this? Do you truly wish for this marriage to proceed? If Sanskar sings, the guests might just flee!" The voice belonged to none other than the bride herself, concealed beneath a veil so thick that none could discern her identity.

Ragini's eyes widened in realization, understanding the gravity of the situation. It was a moment of silent revelation.

Ragini couldn't contain her laughter as she glanced mischievously at Sanskar, her eyes twinkling with playful innocence. With an exaggerated shrug, she conveyed a silent message: *I'm innocent, I can't help it.*

"Madam Sali Sahiba," Sanskar retorted with a twinkle in his eye, "if you wish to prevent this wedding, you'll have to come up with a better plan. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll have to proceed with the marriage."