1

The morning sun cast a golden glow over the tranquil suburb where Gemini and Fourth had made their home. Inside their cozy house, the air was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of laughter as they prepared breakfast together.

As they sat down at the table, Fourth glanced fondly at Gemini, his heart swelling with love for the Alpha who had captured his heart from the moment they met on the set of "Moonlight Chicken."

"Can you believe it's been three years since we became a family?" Fourth signed, his hands moving gracefully as he communicated with Gemini in Thai sign language.

Gemini smiled, his eyes sparkling with affection. "Time flies when you're in love," he signed back, his movements fluid and precise.

Their daughter, Mali(meaning jasmine flower), bounded into the kitchen, her face lighting up with excitement as she joined them at the table. Despite her hearing impairment, Mali's spirit was infectious, her laughter filling the room as she chatted animatedly with her parents.

As they ate breakfast together, Gemini and Fourth marveled at how much Mali had grown and flourished since her arrival. She was a constant source of joy and inspiration, a reminder of the boundless possibilities that existed for their family despite the challenges they faced.

After breakfast, Gemini kissed Fourth tenderly before heading off to work. As an actor, his days were filled with rehearsals, meetings, and the occasional press event, but he always made sure to carve out time for his family.

Alone in the house, Fourth turned his attention to Mali, their daughter who was the light of their lives. Together, they embarked on a day filled with adventures, exploring the world around them and reveling in the simple joys of being together as a family.

As the sun began to set, Gemini returned home, his heart swelling with gratitude as he embraced Fourth and Mali, his two greatest treasures. As they settled in for the evening, surrounded by love and laughter, they knew that no matter what the future held, they would always face it together, united in their bond as a family.