8: FROZEN

TZUYU's POV

"Why don't you try telling her?" Yeji told me. We were at a café talking about everything that had happened since Sana arrived at the school on September. It was now December and the J-GANG had almost taken our place in the school gangs hierarchy. Nayeon sure didn't like that but I didn't mind that much. All I could think of now was my talk with Sana in the girls' restroom. After that talk, Sana clearly hated me more than ever. But I chose to do the same. Or at least I tried to.

"Tell her what? That it was me who saved her from dying? That's gonna sound so weird coming from me. I doubt she'll even believe it." I replied taking a sip from my chocolate.

"What if we tell someone else who will accidentally tell Sana? If you're not comfortable telling her yourself then maybe someone else should do it because I believe she needs to know."

"Okay, let's say she found out. Then what? There's no way she and her friends would suddenly start treating me nice just because of that. Like I also told you before, there's no way they'll believe it. Especially Momo."

"But doesn't Momo know it wasn't you who attacked her? Don't think it impossible to believe you."

I sighed and looked at her. "You know what, let's just let things be. If she does find out somehow, she'll be the judge of what to do."

3RD PERSON's POV

"Hey, thanks for meeting me. I would have called one of the others but they probably wouldn't believe me."

"Yeah, they probably wouldn't. So what did you want to tell me?"

"Remember the day your friend, Sana got attacked? A few months ago when-"

"Yeah, I remember. What about it?"

"You also remember that a girl saved her and took her to the hospital. She told the nurse to not reveal who she was but to advise Sana to not wander alone and to be more careful. Right?"

"Yeah... But how on earth do you know all of this?"

"Because I know who saved her."

MOMO's POV

During lunch, Mina entered the cafeteria running toward us. She had a very weird look on her face and I had never seen her that stressed before.

"Momo! MOMO! I need to talk to you! NOW!" I got up and walked toward her leaving Sana with Jihyo.

"What the heck is wrong? Mina- you're sweating! What happened?" I said as I approached her and grabbed her hand. I was kinda worried about her.

"I- I know who- who saved-"

"Hey take some deep breaths and go again."

She did as I told her and started again. "I know who saved Sana two months ago from the gas, who took her to the hospital and told her to not wander alone and to be more careful, I know everything!"

"What!? How did you find out?Who told you? Who saved her?"

"Wait a minute jeez... So you know Yeji right? The leader of ITZY?"

"Yeah..."

"Well so does the girl who saved her! She told her everything! And Yeji told me and now I know-"

"Well? Who was it?" I was getting kinda mad at her for not getting to the point immediately. She did that all the time.

"It's Tzuyu!"

"WHAT!? No, no there's no way it was her Mina."

"But Yeji-"

"How are you sure you can even trust that girl? She's the leader of another gang! What if she told you this to make us let go of our guard and take our spot?"