9: INVITATION

TZUYU's POV

"SHE DID WHAT!?"

"Nayeon lower your voice, people can hear us-"

"NO I'M NOT GOING TO! WHO DOES THAT GIRL THINK SHE IS? DOES SHE THINK THAT AFTER ONLY THREE MONTHS SHE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS? SHE'S SUCH A BITCH!"

"NAYEON! Stop it!" I tried to stop her because people had started looking our way. They were now whispering but I didn't really care. I just didn't want them to know what had happened and who Nayeon was swearing at. Even though I already knew most of them had understood she was talking about Sana.

"So... Let me get this straight. They found you alone at the corridor and you started pissing Sana off and you called her a bitch so Momo got angry and tried hitting you but you hit her instead. Then Jihyo punched you but you knocked her out too and Sana tried seducing you but in the end it was you who seduced her." Chaeyoung said once Nayeon had stopped shouting.

"Yeah." I confirmed.

"But what about Mina? Didn't she attack you?"

"Um... no." I replied and knew that all the questions would start coming in now.

"Why not?" Dahyun asked. "Oh, what if she likes you?"

"No, no way." Chaeyoung said rapidly. I looked at the other girls and they had noticed it too. Chaeyoung had gotten mad.

"Chae... are you mad?"

"Mad? For what? At who? I'm not Min- eh mad."

"Chaeee... do you like-" Dahyun started before she got interrupted by Chaeyoung.

"What!? No of course I don't like Mina what the heck are you talking about?" she snapped.

"I was going to ask about ice cream but never mind." Dahyun said with a slight grin on her face. Nayeon and I chuckled and Chaeyoung looked at us.

"Fine, you got me. Yeah okay maybe I like her a little." she replied blushing. I looked at her and lifted my one eyebrow. She sighed "Okay yeah I like her. A lot. But she doesn't like me back so it's okay."

"Hey you don't know that!" Nayeon said.

"Yeah! Why don't you ask her out?" Dahyun asked full of excitement.

"What? Don't you think it's a bit too early for that?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Well we didn't mean ask her on a date, you could simply go like shopping or go for some coffee." I recommended.

"Well I had thought about that but..."

"But what?"

Chaeyoung looked at me. "Well I think that in order for something between me and her, in case she likes me back, to work you need to be okay with her... friends."

"What you mean Momo and the others? Never!" Dahyun said and clenched her fists.

"Hey why don't we all try going out for a coffee just one time. And if it doesn't work out we won't do it again and I will forget Mina." Chaeyoung insisted.

I looked at Nayeon and Dahyun. I was sure Nayeon didn't like it but I nodded at her.

"Just for her, Nayeon. Just one time please." I whispered at her. She looked at me.

"Okay then. But I'm not telling them." Nayeon said and giggled.

SANA's POV

"Hey um Mina? Can I talk to you for a bit?"

I turned around to see shortie look at Mina and talk to her. I noticed Mina seemed like she didn't mind and she just got up and walked with her. I looked at Jihyo and Momo who were busy talking and decided to follow Mina and shortie. While I walked, I noticed a tall figure staring at me. The figure seemed familiar but I didn't bother. I just went to were Mina and shortie were talking.

"Well I think it would be a great idea! I really believe we started off on the wrong foot. And ever since Sana came I think you have been a bit more aggressive."

"Yeah I know. But I think this would be good for the both of us you know?"

"Yeah definitely. So should I call you-?"

"Yeah um let me just give you my number! Whenever you're available call me and we'll find a nice place!"

"Um okay! I'll call you later then!"

I quickly turned the other way so that Mina didn't realize I had listened to their conversation and walked towards our table. While I walked, I saw the figure again. It was wearing black cargo pants, a black hoodie and had the hood on. I noticed black hair coming from the hood and realized it was a girl. I looked at her but I still couldn't see her face. I knew she was looking at me because she was just standing at the wall, facing me. I was still looking at her when she stopped standing at the wall and made a step towards me. I turned my head and saw Nayeon in front of me.

"What the-"

"Watch your friends Sana. And I really mean watch them. Don't go anywhere close to Tzuyu again you understand me?" she said and raised her hand to punch me. I flinched and covered my face waiting for her hand to touch my face but it didn't. I simply heard a groan and took my hands off my face.

The girl in the black hoodie was standing in front of me, holding Nayeon's hand. Nayeon seemed to be in pain and the girl let go of her grasp.

"You better be the one to watch out. Leave." she said. I got kind of scared, her tone was so cold and it creeped me out. Nayeon quickly ran to her friends after that and the girl started walking away too.

"Hey!" I grabbed her wrist and made her face me. Too bad I could only see her eyes because she wore a black mask. "Who are you?"

"We've met before Minatozaki Sana." she said with her cold voice. "That's the only thing I'm gonna tell you." she finished and made her way toward the school cafeteria. I was shocked. Her figure did seem familiar and her eyes too but I couldn't understand who the girl was.

"Sana? What are you doing here?"

"Oh uh hey Mina. N-nothing I just came to look for you."

"Oh okay. Now come, I have something to tell you guys." she said and took my hand. We sat and faced Momo and Jihyo.

"Well guys.... We have been invited for coffee with some... people." Mina said and started playing with her fingers. She always does that when she's nervous. We looked at her waiting. She sighed. "Chaeyoung invited all of us to a café-"

"NO! No way I'm drinking coffee with the tofu and the others!" said Momo who was more angry than anyone.

"I said yes. And, before you say anything" she said as Momo opened her mouth "I think it's good for us. All of us. Chae thinks so too."

"Oh that's what we should call her now? Chae? Mina what are you thinking? Why would it be good for any of us? We hate each other!" Momo said and clenched her fists.

"Well, not all of us hate each other. I mean I don't hate them. Not all of them."

"Yeah? And who do you not hate Mina? 'Chae'?" I said ironically.

"Well yes, I don't hate Chaeyoung because I find her idea to be very good and I also don't hate Tzuyu-"

"Are you serious!? How can you not hate her!?" I said. I was furious.

"Well because I know somethings about her. But I'm not telling you. At least not yet."

"I think we should do it." we all turned to see Jihyo had spoken. Mina looked in approval while Momo and I shot her a death stare.

"You know you must stop acting like children. Grow up. We should learn to get along with people without having to punch them. Plus, you never know, maybe they're not as bad as we thought once we get to know them." she said and continued eating her kimbap.

"I agree." Mina said and looked at Momo and I.

"Well, since they said it first, I'll say yes." I nodded and looked at Momo. She stared at us.

"Ugh, fine!"