10: GET TO KNOW YOU

TZUYU's POV

We arranged to go to a café near school on Friday with the J-GANG so that we could get to know them better. Of course none of us really wanted to except Chae who I guess really liked Mina and we gave in just for her. I mean, nothing bad could happen. Right?

After school finished, we each drove there, me on my bike, Chae in her car and Nayeon in Dahyun's car. While I was heading toward my bike I saw the J-GANG trying to decide who would ride with who. Momo was the only one who had a car and she only had room for two more people.

"Hey I'm going with Momo!"

"No Jihyo I am, you stay where you are!"

"Sana shut up it was me who made plans so I'm going."

I walked up to them and they all froze. "I can take someone with my bike if you want. Besides, we're all going to the same place." They looked at me surprised. "We're supposed to be bonding anyways aren't we?" I said with a grin.

"Yeah, Sana can ride with you!" Mina said and pushed Sana towards me. Jihyo and Mina jumped onto Momo's car and told her to go.

"No Mina wait! MINA! YOU'RE DYING AFTERWARDS!" she shouted as she chased behind them. Mina didn't reply but Momo laughed and showed her a middle finger. I chuckled at the sight of it and Sana turned around and looked at me. "What are you laughing at!?"

"Hm? Nothing, I'm not laughing" I chuckled again and earned a slap on my shoulder. "Ouch! Hey I can very well leave you here on your own if you want!" I said and walked towards my bike. "Okay." she said. I turned to look at her as I hopped on my bike. I couldn't leave her.

"C'mon we gotta get going. Your friends will say I killed you if you don't show up.". Sana looked at me. "Ugh fine". She climbed on my bike and grabbed my leather jacket. I started the engine and got on the road.

"Fuck fuck fuck slow down!" she said as she wrapped her hands around me. I turned to look at her and smiled. I slowed down a few moments later. We rode for around ten minutes until we reached the café and saw that everyone was probably waiting for us. We got off and entered the café to see the girls sitting silently at a table in the corner. Mina was talking with Chaeyoung and the other girls were silent. I laughed at the sight of Momo sitting next to Dahyun and Sana looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing it's just... Do you know about the prank Dahyun played on Momo last year?"

"Yeah... So? Oh!" she exclaimed and laughed too but stopped as soon as she started.

"Hey guys..." I said as Sana and I approached the table. Nayeon looked at me. "Oh thank god you're finally here! Why were you with squirrel?"

"Who?"

"Sana. Her new nickname is squirrel. That's how we'll call her." Dahyun said. Momo slapped her arm and looked at her. "Say that one more time tofu!"

"What did you call me? Who do you think you are?"

"Oh you wanna play this game now?" Momo said and clenched her fists.

"Try me princess-"

"Stop it!" Chaeyoung said and we all looked at her as I sat next to Nayeon and Sana sat next to me and Jihyo. "We're here to get along. So no more of this" she said and pointed at Momo and Dahyun "and no more nicknames." she said and looked at Nayeon.

"Okay then what do we do?" Jihyo asked. Mina looked at her. "We'll play a game. We must all say something we like about a person but only someone from the opposite gang."

"Wow seems like you two have everything figured out." Sana said and pointed at Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, why don't you date already- Ouch!" I stopped Nayeon before anyone else heard her. Fortunately no one did.