12: TRUTH

TZUYU's POV

The day after we went to the mall, Nayeon called me saying she wanted to talk to me. I knew it was going to be about me saving Sana when she and Dahyun almost killed her but I agreed. It was about time they found out and I didn't want to keep secrets from my friends for so long. She came at my house at five o'clock but what I did not expect was for her to bring Dahyun and Chaeyoung too. Guess they would find out too.

"So Tzuyu. Spill the beans."

"About what? Damn Nayeon I canceled with Mina because you said this was an emergency. If it's about some other school gossip, I'm leaving."

"Yeah me too, I prefer shopping with Momo than hearing gossip. Aren't you tired of it-"

"STOP IT! THIS IS SERIOUS! NOW TZU WILL YOU SPEAK?" Nayeon screamed and both Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked at her in surprise. I rolled my eyes and started talking.

"Okay, what Nayeon wants to know is whether it was me who saved Sana when she and Dubu almost killed her or not. Well, to answer your question, yes, it was me. I was heading towards my bike and heard screams and bangs from inside the container and I got worried. I broke the lock and saw Sana laying in there unconscious so I took her to the hospital. I told the nurse to not tell anyone it was me and used the hospital's phone to call Jihyo so that she wouldn't know who I was. That's why Momo found me outside the market so late in the evening and why Mina didn't attack me the other day. Mina knows because Yeji, ITZY's leader told her. Yeji knows because she was the one who found me when Momo had beaten me up. I think Momo also knows but she doesn't believe it's true but I know for sure that Sana doesn't know." I finished. They were all looking at me more shocked than ever.

"Wow Tzu that was unexpected." was all Dahyun could say. "But why haven't you told her?"

"Because she wouldn't believe me. I mean, Momo didn't believe it, why would Sana?"

"Maybe she will! C'mon just tell her!" Chaeyoung said and grabbed my hand flipping it around.

"No, I won't tell her. Things have been alright between us and there's no need for her to know-"

"What are you talking about? Of course and she needs to know! It doesn't matter that things are not as bad as they used to be. You've kept it from us long enough. Don't keep it longer from her too." Nayeon said.

"You don't understand! It's harder than it sounds. What am I supposed to tell her, 'Hey Sana remember the time my friends almost killed you? Yeah it was me who saved you'. It sounds weird."

"Then maybe we should tell her!" Chaeyoung said enthusiastically.

"No you won't."

"Yes we will! Or...". I looked at Dahyun worried about what she was going to suggest. "Her birthday is near. December 29th! What if we tell her then?"

I scoffed. "What like a birthday present you mean? Yeah no way that's happening."

MINA's POV

Chae:  hey mina i have sth to tell u
Chae:  they tell me u already know but they don't believe u

Me:  hey chae yeah what's wrong tell me

Chae:  it's about sana and tzuyu
Chae:  we all know tzu saved sana, tzu told us and we think we should let sana know

Me:  yeah i think so too but momo didn't believe me

Chae:  nayeon dubu and i have a plan