Chapter III:"cast a spell"

3rd person POV:

Kan met each one of the members(and he've met Anyan too), he kinda got used to their personalities; Kye & Dilys are childish and sweet too, they're just so cute and cheeky. Venus & Otto are... arguing every minute, they are the type of siblings that can't stop arguing. Cyrus is cold like Zan(I'm stuck with this more than his real name T^T) but he'll be a lil agressive once you get on his nerves...Anyan was putting books he brought in the bookcase shelves, and Frank was helping him out. Anyan brought spell & potion books, the ones that Zan asked him to get for their mission. He was putting each one in order and was zoned too, he was too focused that he didn't realize Frank was staring with a childish :>

•Frank:"ANYAN!!!"
•Anyan:"Wu-AAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
•Frank:"What are you doing?" owo
•Anyan:"FRANK!! WTF!!?"
•Frank:"Heh, sorry...!" '=w=
•Anyan:"Ugh! What do you want now?"
•Frank:"I was just wondering why you've been zoned out! Are you thinking abt GL~?"
•Anyan:"What!? NO!! I just...UGH!!!"//>n<//
•Frank:"Come on~"
•Anyan:"STFU!!"

Anyan smacked Frank's face being annoyed by his teasing, Anyan was dating Frank's roommate GL and Frank & Kan knows abt that since GL is a snitch.(Kan didn't know Anyan was a magician 'til now)

•Anyan:"You got it all wrong buddy! I was just thinking abt Zan...Don't you think he's acting a little...weird?"
•Frank:"Weird!? Nah! He's just being his usual self, yk? Cold, a lil agressive-"
•Anyan:"No!! It's not that! *Sigh*, remember when we tried to convince him to trust GL and give him a chance to prove he won't tell anyone about us?"
•Frank:"Oh yeah! It took us a whole fuking year to even make him let him in here..." '=-=
•Anyan:"Exactly!! If it was someone else instead of GL, he'll do the same! But he just met kan few hours ago and was cool with letting him in."
•Frank:"Well when you put it like that it kinda make sense! I was also suspecting smth from the time I saw him healing Kan's leg after he threw him into the portal."
•Anyan:{HE HEALED HIS LEG-!!?}
•Frank:"But we shouldn't think like that! Maybe he's changing his view towards human!"
•Anyan:"Yeah...Maybe you're right! Let's finish putting the books in their places!"
•Frank:"Okie dowkie!!"

While Frank and Anyan were putting the books in order, Kan was in one of the hallways talking with his mom on the phone. Kye and Dilys were passing by and obviously Kye was dragged by Dilys cuz she wants him to talk to but he doesn't want to.

•Kye:"DILYS!!! I told ya I don't WANT TO!!"
•Dilys:"You will and you'll never refuse!!"
•Kye:"NOOOOoooo....."

Kye is fr not wanting to talk to Kan, all because of some memories of him with humans when he was 10-15 yo. Dilys was still dragging him and he was begging her to let go.(-...- is on the other side of the phone call)

•Kan:"Yes mom! I might come in the afternoon today."
•Melissa:-Hmm...ok!! But this is the last time!-
•Kan:"Okay promise! And thank you a lot!"
•Dilys:"Mister Kan!!"

Dilys called Kan by pulling his sleeves (cuz she was short- :>). When Kan looked down and saw the kids, he just smiled.

•Kan:"Well hello kids!" ^^
•Melissa:-Kan who's that!?-
•Kan:"Oh, just some kids! I'll call you later. Bye mother!!"
•Melissa:-Bye sweetheart!- ^^

Kan hung up the call and put his phone in his pocket. He kneeled down and smiled at the two chubby grapes- *cough*, sorry...Anyways! Dilys was excited while Kye was avoiding eye contact, and it was useful cuz when he stared at another direction, he witnessed a shadow figure walking into the room Zan warned him and the others to not enter it. He thought he was imagining that but it looked real...He tried to go and discuss it but Dilys pulled him from him from his hair.

•Kye:"OW DILYS!! THAT'S MY HAIR!!!"
•Dilys:"Where do you think you're going young boy? I told you, you will talk to him and no refusing!"
•Kan:"Wait! You mean you want him to talk to me?"
•Dilys:"Yes! He has been avoiding you all day only because you're a human, but I won't let that happen! You are a very nice guy and there's nothing to be scared of, right Kye?"
•Kye:"I...uh...*mumbles*, maybe..."
•Kan:"Oh you little adorable ones! Ik I'm a human, but I wouldn't dare to hurt anyone, and I can't hurt such cutie pies like you!"✨
•Dilys:"See Kye? I told you he's harmless, even though we've just met!"
•Kye:"Hmm...Maybe I can trust..."
•Kan:"Really!? Heh you're really understanding!"