The game

"Blake, c'mon we're leaving" my mum yelled at me through the vent connecting my room in the basement to her room on the main level. yes, my room is in the basement, it's actually kinda cool because since I'm the only one who sleeps down here I can have my music as loud as I want. which I tend to-do a lot since my life revolves around musicand sports.

"coming"i told her quickly my bag with my phone, ipad, wallet,journal i use for my story i write, and my two cameras. running out of my room quickly grabbing my black converse with a night in fast motion on
the outsides, running upstairs past my mom. I grabbed my band-new football i got just for this game on the way from my soccer bag that was in the pile of many sports bags just incase we met any of the players.

Hopping in the car shouting at my mom to get in the car. "i'm coming, hold on" she said while laughing. how could she be laughing, we're gonna be late to the game.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(at the game)

"Hey Blake, grab a chair please"my mom told me. "I don't need a chair ,i'm gonna be stnding the time" i tell her,i am so excited for this game. " okay"

once we entered the football arena we found where we were sitting, well where my mom was sitting, i on the other hand, am to excited to sit down.

30min later the players stated walking out i almost when i saw David leading out his team with harper holding right hand,cruz holding his left, and romeo walking next to Cruz and Brooklyn walking next to and holding harper's hand. i had always imagined Brooklyn and i together, thats only in the fanfics.when the team sat down on their bench while the starters get ready i see Brooklyn holding his sister on his hip while Cruz and Romeo follow next to him to the pop-up tent where Victoria sat in a foldable chair. while the othes sat down in their chairs while Brooklyn, like me , chose to stand and watch. i guess after a while he could feel me staring 'cause he turned to look at me. i, embarressedly, gave him a small smile and turned back to the game.

(Brooklyn's P.O.V)

In the begining of the game i could feel someones stare on me, yeah i usually had someone stare at me beacuse THE David Beckham is my dad, but this time he's on the feild on almost all eyes are on the field. I turned my gaze a bit to the left to see a girl my age that seemed to be with her mother staring at me. this girl had purple and blue hair, bright blue eyes you could spot from a mile away, she was wearing black converse with something on the outside i couldn't tell because part of was covered by her black semi-skinny jeans. the shirt she was wearing was what looked like a black crop-top with a forest green tank under it and she had a lettermans jacket on over them that look two sizes too big that was green and white. when she noticed i had my gaze on her her eyes quickly flick to the gound and back up the me and gave me a small smile that lasted like 2 seconds before she quickly focused back on the game.

i kept my gaze on her though, just looking at her, intriuged by this girl. I noticed the back of her jackets had B. Whitman and it was covered in different patches, i counted 5 on the right sleeve and at least twelve on the back below thw white flap that had her lastname on it, and on the flap it had at least 30 different pins. this just made me more interested about, i wanted to no more about her and how she got all those for some reason.

soon enough the game ended and my dads team won now my siblings and i were walking nextto him while him and the team went around the back of the benches where the people sat in the bleachers and started to take pictures and give their autographs to the fans. a few people asked for pictures and autographs with the boys, harper, and I but thats about it.

i finally got to the V.I.P people and the only people here for that was the Whitmore girl and her mom. we walked over to were they were sitting and said hi.

"hey, how are you guys today?"my dad asked them. "good, thanks for asking."her mom said."great, how 'bout you guys?"Whitmore replied nicely .good and okay were the boys answers. "what about you harper, are you having fun?"she asked in an excited voice for harper who was on my hip."good" H giggled at her. i smiled see her already starting to talk to new people. "do'in great, whats your guys names." dad asked getting ready to sign the ball that whitmore handed him." can you sign it to whitmore,please. and this for my mom to shonda. she didn't want too stay out in the heat in longer but i reminded her that her co-workers are absolutly in love with you and by get your autogrph and a picture with you would get them jelous." she explained. causing my dad to laugh signing the ball and papers and causing me to smile. "okay, there you go." he said as he gave the ball back and got ready for the pictures with her and her mom. after the picture with my dad she told Whitmore that she was gonna get the car pulled around.after the picture with dad she asked if she could get picture and autogrphs with us, and of course we said not wanting to be rude. i just noticed as she was getting to me that she has and older style camera that the picture came out right after you took it. as we got ready for the picture i put my arm around the small of her back as usually i put my arm around thier shoulder. she tensed a bit but relaxed and smiled for the picture. as she gave me the photo to sign i put my number at the bottom. i dont think she noticed because she just put it at the bottom of the stack but she'll notice it later.

hopfully.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hey guys, umm this is my first book i hope you do great and if you dont tell me and what needs to be fixed i can edit it. thanks peace fanfictioners

yeah sorry thats a weird word, but i'm weird soooo yeah, bye guys