ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

“oh darling, why are you scared? It's just a beginning my love~”

⁠—⁠☆

yoongi pov-

“come in” I heard as i slowly open the door, and close after i enter the room, I frown at the person who was back facing me, uh I guess it's-

“welcome to the Jeon enterprises, mr min” he said in cold tone still not facing me, i gulp damn his cold tone is scary, “u-uh thank you..” damn! Why did i stuttered, I curse myself.

“your stuttering is cute” I can feel my face went red from his compliment, i awkwardly stand there don't know what to do, why he's not facing me, is he ugly?

“im actually kinda shock that you don't remember at all, min yoongi” I tilt my head in confusion, what does he mean? “what do you mean sir?” I asked, until my breath caught on my throat, when he face me, with a smirk lingering on his face.

I start shaking in fear, gulp before taking step back, all the past memories flash in my eyes, before i could say anything he was infront me, my breath hitch when he moves his face closer to mine.

Why? Why God? I could feel a fresh tears were forming in my eyes, he coo before wiping my tears, “ding dong, my yoongi Oops my past bully~” dejá vú, that's what I felt right now, “w-why?” I asked shakily, he frown before knocking my head.

-tap-tap-tap-

“bad yoongi, very bad, it's not right to greet and meet your old friend or should I say victim yoongi~” he said before i could say something, i yelp

“funny, that you forget about the past and still have nerve to act like you don't know anything” I wince when he tighten his grip around my shoulder, practically squeezing me so tight until I bleed, it's hurts..

“h-hurt..” I crack out while sobbing, “aww does the kitty hurt? aww so sad but do you even know how much I got hurt that day, min yoongi!” he shout, i flinch badly.

Author's pov-

“do you even have any idea, how badly I got hurt, huh?!” jeongguk dig his nails at yoongi who wince, but still didn't said anything, he knows that it's his fault his own fault. But he can't do anything..

“speak yoongi, speak! why are you so quite huh??” jeongguk slam yoongi on the door, who yelp in pain, “s-stop y-you're h-hurting m-me” yoongi said weakly, he just wanna go home, home jin.

“am i? That's good then, it's your time to payback min, be strong~” jeongguk let go yoongi who drop on his knees, sobbing quietly..he don't want this job, he just wanna go home, he didn't want-

“stop crying, you're wetting my expensive floor” jeongguk said in cold voice which sends shivers to yoongi, who nodded wiggerly before he stand up, “i-i d-dont w-want t-this j-job..i-i w-wanna g-go h-home..” yoongi said as he was about to open the door, “dare to move from your place, I'll kill your friend jin and his family” yoongi froze.

'how the hell, he got know about jin hyung!' Yoongi thought, once again his eyes tear, why? God why??

“w-why a-are y-you d-doing t-this t-to m-me?” yoongi asked, while looking down controlling his own tears, but gasp when he felt a hot breath on his nape, “because it's fun~ to watch you weak and timid,  fun to watch you cry ahh~ how fun and exciting~” yoongi shut his eyes tightly before he turn and grab jeongguk by his collar, who raise his eyebrow but a smirk never leaving his face.

“shut the fuck up, I'm not weak or timid, I was quite because I know i deserve all the hates from you, but that doesn't make me weak mr. Jeon jeongguk!” yoongi yelled at jeongguk face, looking straightly at jeongguk eyes.

jeongguk pov-

damn. I thought this kitty will be weak or something, but he's strong, and smart, looks like it's going to be fun to watch him wreck, “uh huh, fiesty much?” i said before I laugh and push him away who stumble back, but a glare and angerness from his face never leaving.

i lean down to meet his face, “let's see how you'll survive from this hell, baby” i could see his face grew anxious, ah~ how cute! “i don't want to work with you!” he said, I frown before grabbing his hand tightly, he wince.

“baby, I'm not asking you whether you want to work with me or not, I'm just telling you so from now on you're my personal secretary~ you're gonna work around my fingers” I said with a smile, he glare at me, “im not your slave!” he yell aish this kitty, i pout, “yes, you're my yoongi~”

“im gonna report you on the police!” his voice sounds serious, “then say goodbye to your dearest friend” his eyes widened, before he grab me by my collar, “dont you dare to hurt my friend!” i chuckles, “then be my personal secretary~” he glare at me, before he nodded huh? That's fast.

Yoongi pov-

He wants to play a game with me na? Then fine, “fine” I said shortly before stepping back from him, he looks at me with a questionable look, “what? Didn't expect me to agree fast huh? well mr jeon~” i walk towards him who step back until he hit his desk. I smirk before leaning closer to his face, “dont think, I'm gonna let you go that easy, remember you start this game, just wait and watch~” I whisper to his ear before I move away from him.

“well, show me my so called secretary office jeon~” he point at somewhere, I smile before turn to walk away, my smile fade away, as soon as I left his office.

deep down im scared, scared of him, he'll do anything to jin hyung, I don't want him to suffer because of me, that's why I agree to Jeon..please god save me from him..no matter what will happen I'll be strong..but whenever I saw his face the memories-

“ouch!” i yelp when someone accidentally bump into me argh, “dont you have eyes! can't you see properly!!” i yell while rubbing my head, “stop yelling, it's your fault!” huh? how the fuck it's my fault that person was practically walking towards me! “its your fault! Mr Kim, god gave you eyes please use it!” i said, “you-” i ignore him by passing beside him

“bastard”

“YAH I CAN HEAR YOU!”

“I DONT CARE, FUCK YOU!”

⁠—⁠☆

Im sorry, if this chapter isn't good! I tried my best to write angst but fail miserably im so sorry!! But I'll try my best to write further chapters best!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bui Bui!!

1165 approximately words