05 : t h e a r a n g e m e n t

_______

_______

the loud screams of my name were banging in my ears"Morana" "Ana" "Mar-" before the familiar voice finished the word i suddenly got up "Don't ever call me that." I stammered and turned around to see Vikki there with worry in her eyes.

"Calm down Ana, actually don't you have fifteen minutes until the Russo's arrive so-" I cut her off "What?!" I croaked out,  jumping out of my bed and rushing around picking up random things.

"Vikki, why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I cried out, as she let out a scoff  "As if you would have let me Ana, you we're snoring so loud i'm sure the people on mars think theres a marsquake!" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes at her cuteness , "Still, you should have papa's going to literally kill me, shit" I muttered thinking of last night and the dissapointment in his voice.

She shaked her head "He thinks you've been awake for the past hour, you looked so tired babe, you needed that sleep." She hushed me.

I groaned, "Well Vicki he's about to send me into eternal sleep."

she let out a small laugh, "But thanks anyways." I pulled her into a hug as the warmth of another human made me feel some what safe.

She embraced me before planting a small kiss on my forehead, "Okay now i'll go finish the lunch before i become your roomate in the grave." She giggled, as i send her a glare but a smile escaping my lips not a second after.

As she walked out i picked up a random dress and slipped it on, i walked over to the mirror as i studied my face, faint bruises on my cheek remaining.

I quickly covered it with heavy coverage concelear aswell as the dark fucking eye bags under my eyes i finished off a small quickly look and brushed the tangles in my hair.

I choose to put on the exact heels from yesterday, maybe for a particular reason maybe not.

I peek out of my window to see two cars pull up into the driveway, i hear shouts of my names as i glance away and walk out my door.

I start walking down the stairs—hearing overlapping chatter from downstairs, i freeze. My heart drums in a nervous rhythm—my eyes catch The devils dangerous fucking hue of grey eyes.

How can ones eyes be so fucking hideous? No colour, boring for fucks sake.

He spares me a glare burning into my skin then travelling to my face with a piercing gaze, i scrunch up nose up in disgust looking away before he strides away further into the room as another tall 6,2 blonde with god like features enters behind him.

I walk past him nonchalantly before hearing a 'psst' i swiftly turn around to see him grinning at me, i scowl at him "Yes?" i basically spit out.

"Morana Giovanni.." His gaze falls down my body, he takes a step closer closing the gap between us "Lorenzo Russo, pleasure." He catches my hands in his grasp, placing a gentle kiss on my knuckles—i snatch my hand away, frowning.