chapter 1-part 1: The jade festival

"Oh my, the Jieqing kingdom is as beautiful as what the books say!" The princess exclaimed to her father while putting her head outside the window of the carriage. Her father, king De Linghun laughed  "heheh, real life is always better than the books, dear".

" Debatable". She said with a shrug, her and her father burst out in laughter. The carriage comes to a stop."It seems that we've arrived at the palace of jieqing". The king said to princess Mingyun, she squealed in excitement, the king laughed as the both of them make their way out of the carriage 

They were welcomed inside by a butler. " Oh my god! The palace of jieqing is grander than I thought!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Father can I go around the ballroom?". " You can go". She squealed and left in a hurry.

She spun and jumped around the grand and elegant ballroom, suddenly someone bumped into her. "Ack!" She fell to the ground. She looked up to see a man in a black outfit with golden chains and gems on the outfit. "Oh dear!" The man said as he helped her up. "I'm terribly sorry miss..?" "Mingyun... De Mingyun" She said slightly blushing. "De Mingyun? You're the princess of Xingye?" Mingyun nodded while trying to hide her blushing face. "I'm Watashitachi no unmei, one of the 10 commanders Yozora." "N-nice to meet you, Mr watashitachi no unmei". He nodded. "W-well, I'll have to get going!". Mingyun said in a rush. "But-". Mingyun rushed away from the commander. " What a peculiar girl" He said to himself.

"Oh my gods, oh my gods, OH MY GODS! He's so freaking handsome! Eeeeee!" She says  while eating a little cupcake. "He's just like fuxi from the tale of frost and flames. Hehehehe". She continues eating a cupcake. "I hope I'll see him again..."